on 2 December 2011
After my monitor died suddenly I was looking for a cheapish replacement.

This monitor is slim and lightweight. Having not had a widescreen monitor before it was smaller than I was expecting. Because of this games like Football Manager require more scrolling down.

The picture quality is outstanding. I had always thought my 5 year old monitor was good however this monitor really shows it up.

It is a great cheap monitor however next time I would go for a larger monitor as it would be more suitable for games. For general computer/internet use this monitor is great.
on 5 February 2012
I love this monitor. Its small, sleek and lightweight.

The picture is so sharp. Its great for all the hours I spend typing up essays and surfing the net.
on 2 July 2012
I am very happy with this monitor. It is a good price, it looks great, and after using it for several months I have found no problems with it.
on 11 February 2012
A very nice monitor. Though I do wonder if it is PVC and BFR free - Samsung could do a better job to advertise this.

The keys for the buttons are all touch sensitive - there are no physical buttons. Nice viewing angle and nice resolution. Better than an LG one i bought, though more expensive.
on 23 May 2012
I am happy about this product. The design is very appealing. Although I thought it would have at least a USB ports and it doesn't . I guess I should've paid more attention to the especifications...