I bought this product a fair few months ago and I've been delighted to report that I don't regret it in the slightest as it is incredibly reliable and runs at a perfect 1600mhz providing your motherboard is compatible for the perfect multi tasking experience whether it's games or high quality and advanced rendering this is the ram to buy even if you're not on a budget.
Published on 6 May 2012 by lesleyJ

2.0 out of 5 stars its alright
wouldnt buy it again, need more memory, thats why i got it, but i did think i was getting 8gb when i got 4 which annoyed me slightly, should probably read more :/
Published 8 months ago by matthew milner

5.0 out of 5 stars Best RAM for the price range and from a top quality brand too!, 6 May 2012
This review is from: Corsair CMZ4GX3M2A1600C9 4GB 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 Vengeance Memory Two Module Kit (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars quality Product, 17 Oct 2011
I also put this in my I5 2500k sandybridge system with the Intel Z68 chipset on an asus mobo, as soon as I took the first module outta the packaging i knew this was a quality product its got a healthy bit of weight to it which is reassuring. Its handled heavy editing for a good 5 hours straight with know problems. very tempted to up to 8gb, its well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I shall not be seeking vengeance, none is required., 8 Oct 2011
Mr. T. Baugh (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this pack and added it to my Sandy Bridge based computer, which has another 4GB of Vengeance CL9 RAM in it, and all 4 sticks have passed 24hour memory tests, and even repeated the feat after a tightening of the timings. They've been in my computer for 5 months now and have been rock solid.

Currently running 4x2GB Vengeance DIMMs @ 8-8-8-24 T1 1.5v. Very impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 30 Aug 2014
First I have to say thank you for all the people who answered my question about this product. It has performed without a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, 19 Aug 2014
Works well, Corsair Vengeance make really memory sticks, they run great and look great.
A good buy..

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Dec 2011
Works great out of the box. I'm not sure how to get it to run at the advertised 1600mhz though. My AMD Overdrive is telling me it's running at 400mhz.

2.0 out of 5 stars its alright, 31 Mar 2014