Price:£3.85+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 20 October 2011
These are rubbish glow in the dark items, as primarily and most importantly they don't glow, so basically I just have slightly green dinosaurs stuck on my sons cieling!!
on 31 May 2013
Gave it 3 stars as my son loves them on his wall but they don't glow in the dark and they haven't since we took them out the pack.
on 7 February 2013
Not what I expected, didn't actually get any dinosaurs just stars, which also don't seem to work particularly well! Very Disappointing
on 4 May 2013
My son was so excited when these arrived but after an hour most of them were on the floor very disappointed wouldn't buy again !
on 16 January 2014
Slightly disappointed with these - we've had the glow in the dark stars before which are really good - these however seem to need exposure to very strong light before they glow properly
on 7 January 2013
not one glowing figure yet!!!! very faint glow, not enough sticky pads to stick to the walls, wish i didn't purchase this product now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 14 November 2014
These are rubbish glow in the dark items, they don't glow looked stupid stuck in sons room so went in the bin. And they were stuck in direct sunlight.
on 15 January 2016
We have had these on our children's wall for the last 2 weeks, and every night even though we always open their curtains, these never seem to charge themselves via natural light, we have had to buy a LED torch and just before they go to bed, I go and hold the torch over them to charge up the chemicals in these, so they can actually glow in the dark, but even doing that they only last for about 20 mins which so far has been enough time for our boys to fall asleep before they discharge, very disappointed with these.
on 3 September 2014
Unfortunately these do not glow in the dark....but my little boy still loves them so i guess that's the point!
on 26 January 2015
Just decorated my sons birthday as a dinosaur theme when I saw these and thought great!!!

Put them on the ceiling as soon as they arrived and slowly one by one these lost there stickiness and starting to fall down from the ceiling. With that and poor glow in the dark or should I say no glow in the dark I won't be buying again. Luckily they didn't cost much, but still expected them to work!