5.0 out of 5 stars 1 year after purchase
The garment has kept it shape and the color hasn't faded even though its been worn and washed for over a year.
Published 8 months ago by Linda Ann McCartney

3.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare zips!
Material is nice. Great choice of colours. Normally get a medium size and these fitted perfectly, The only issue is the zip, they are a nightmare to do up. Even my 20 year old son had problems doing them up. What a shame, I kept one and sent the other 4 back because I couldn't do the zip up at all. :(
Published 19 months ago by Mrs. J. Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare zips!, 26 Jan 2013
Mrs. J. Lewis (U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FRUIT OF THE LOOM FULL ZIP HOODED SWEATSHIRT HOODIE - 9 COLOURS (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Would stay clear and buy in a shop, 13 Aug 2013
Bought this hooded sweater as I thought of "fruit of the loom" as being a guarantee for quality. Arrived quickly but didn't look the quality I was hoping for. Wore it only a couple of times (as it was summer after all) and put it in the washing machine two days ago.

Following this wash I opened the zip, put the sweater on and tried too close the zip again when the zip literally "disintegrated" (teeth coming off like needles from a dried up christmas tree).

Contacted the seller for a replacement but was told in a 1-sentence-reply that it was outside their returns and refund policy.

Stay clear of this product and buy in a shop ....

3.0 out of 5 stars NICE POOR ZIP, 9 Jun 2013
POOR ZIP,NEEDS A BIT OF SPRAY WAX ON A CLOTH TO WIPE ON THE ZIP, THEN THE ZIP WORKS BETTER.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 year after purchase, 8 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I Love My Blue Hoodie, 25 Nov 2011
Basically I'm going to say the same thing I said from my last 2 hoodie reviews:
Love the colour, it's comfy, a decent price, keeps me warm on cold days and I look awesome wearing it.

Need I say more. Highly recommend it to people looking for a nice, fashionable and affordable hoodie!

4 out of 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Zip Hooded Sweat Medium 40/42", 19 Mar 2014
It's a little loose, but I wanted it that way for freedom of movement (I am often a size 12, sometimes a size 10, depending on the make). The top arrived very promptly and seems very well made for the price, but it hasn't seen much wear yet so I have to withhold further comment.

5.0 out of 5 stars hoodie, 23 Nov 2013
hoodies are one of the most intelligent clothing designs. they are warm, long enough to cover your back, made of snuggly cotton, zip up front and that hood, keeps your neck and head warm, no hat needed. nice colour, nice price and quick delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with product and with seller Team South West, 20 Jun 2013
I ordered the hoodie online because I had problems finding one on the high street. No wonder the high street is struggling! I ordered a FOTL one because I have some of their sweatshirts. I like the quality of those items so I did not feel I was taking a risk ordering it online. It arrived quickly. It was well packed. It did not get creased en route - I could have worn it straight out of the package. And I liked the quality of this item too. Unlike some reviewers, the zip worked easily. I ordered an XL one because some reviewers said they came up a bit small. That's not my experience. It was a genuine XL with well proportioned sleeve length etc. In fact, I hope it shrinks a little when washed to tighten it up a bit. All in all, I'm happy. As always, only time will tell whether it lasts well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy & Convenient, 28 May 2013
The product is made of a reasonable fabric, and has a strong zip. Stitching on seams, pockets, etc is all solid.
It was very reasonably priced, and as an every-day hoodie to be squashed into a schoolbag, or tossed on the playground, or spilt on at lunchtime, I think it is an excellent buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 22 Dec 2011
This product is very good value for money. Lovely and thick, it keeps my partner very warm at work. Just what he needed.