5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Powerful device
Bought this item to brighten up our outside garden door for security purposes and because we didn't have any lights in one area of the garden where have tables and chairs.

The item was packaged very well and came with all the necessary screws and holders to place the light in the correct place.

It comes with a button that allows you to switch on the...
Published on 19 Oct. 2012 by Randomfluky

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont even bother
I purchased 3 of these PIR security lights (all 3 lights in a single purchase)
one never worked at all, another will not tun off using the on/off button
and all of them appear to of been taken apart for repair and badly put back together

It appears Many faulty items returned to Amazon and Sellers at Amazon are simply being repackaged and resold
I...
Published on 6 Dec. 2012 by Colin - Surrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Powerful device, 19 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Am-Tech 15 LED Solar Pir Light (Garden & Outdoors)

It comes with a button that allows you to switch on the light with the power it has already stored or you can put it on to the sensor mode.

I was impressed at how bright the light was and how well it works in the winter, as I didn't think the solar panel would collect a lot of power due to the darker nights coming in close.

The cable for the solar panel is very long so its very easy to install the panel in a different area if needed.

I wouldn't hesitate buying this item again, and its great if your having a garden party at night and you need that extra piece of light.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can see clearly., 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Am-Tech 15 LED Solar Pir Light (Garden & Outdoors)
Ok I like many of you I am not a royal or on dragons den so I want to spend the amount I need to get a decent product.

We have a garage that is sufficent distance from the house that normal lighting can onlyrbe achieved by overhead cables and catenary wire.

The last time we had an electrician out was to do the carriage lights at the bottom of the driveway. This was a large job and involved digging up the lawns.

I am quite practical so I went yo the study and fired the desktop up and did a quick search and found the light above. Mow there eere a few issues with delivery but these were caused by the private postal service who have just gone up for sale.

I received the light and put it up and put the sensor at the highest point on the garage where it could get a clear view of the sky. I packed away the tools snd with it being 2pm on a Saturday afternoon did not expect to see light for a couple of days.

later that night one of my neighbours had an isue requiring a trip to the garsge. I got rigged up with the usual hat coat outside shoes and my 5mc torch and set off for the garage. I had the fright of my life when the light came on and bathed the area in light.

I highly recommend this product and would suggest that if you have an area you want to see clearly at night then buy one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item solar, 10 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Am-Tech 15 LED Solar Pir Light (Garden & Outdoors)
bright light ,sensor to come on when needed ,solar power stored so not alot of sun needed ,put light in my passage and solar outside to catch sun ,plenty of wire ,would be great for shed etc ,great price ,works a treat .

5.0 out of 5 stars very bright light, 26 July 2012
This review is from: Am-Tech 15 LED Solar Pir Light (Garden & Outdoors)
Really surprized at the brightness of this solar light. The sensor work well. Overall very good value for money and would buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars LED solar light from Amazon, 6 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Am-Tech 15 LED Solar Pir Light (Garden & Outdoors)
I ordered this after looking at several options because I thought it was reasonably priced and would serve my purpose, i.e., an energy efficient, bright light to come on when I approach my front door. This does the job perfectly and is bright enough. The product itself was a bit "plasticky" and I hope it will last at least for a few years. Installation was very simple and the instructions were adequate. The 5 metre cable between panel and light was very useful to position the solar panel optimally. Overall, a good product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont even bother, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Am-Tech 15 LED Solar Pir Light (Garden & Outdoors)
I purchased 3 of these PIR security lights (all 3 lights in a single purchase)
one never worked at all, another will not tun off using the on/off button

I purchased these 3 PIR security lights (all 3 lights in a single purchase)
one never worked at all, another will not tun off using the on/off button
I have also purchased a Sandick SD memory card that contained a previous customers personal files
And I have purchased a Draper Hole Saw Set that contained a damaged part AND another part that was in fact NOT part of the set

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic would recommend, 25 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Am-Tech 15 LED Solar Pir Light (Garden & Outdoors)
purchased recently to light up gate area of back garden was very sceptical about quality of product but need not have worried very bright very efficient

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Am-Tech 15 LED Solar Pir Light (Garden & Outdoors)
Good product may a bit too expensive for its functionality. nor has any revelations but overall I would recommend. Suitable above all for the gardens. Sensor responds only at a distance of 3m and is a little too little. General slightly above average quality prodduktu expected more

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Am-Tech 15 LED Solar Pir Light (Garden & Outdoors)
Very disappointed with this product doesn't light up very well at all hardly made any difference in the back garden i bought two and had one put on the drive and again very disappointed they do come with long leads but really that's the only positive waste of money

1.0 out of 5 stars Just doesn't work, 4 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Am-Tech 15 LED Solar Pir Light (Garden & Outdoors)
Fixed the unit in place, the solar panel was in good sun for three days before I turned the unit on an the light was is poor as it was when it came out of the box. No reply as yet from the vendor

Am-Tech 15 LED Solar Pir Light