5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver when traveling anywhere - home or abroad
Published 4 months ago by C. Truman

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good
Published 2 months ago by Kiwimel76

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver when traveling anywhere - home or abroad, 28 April 2014
C. Truman - See all my reviews
I don't often write reviews, but having returned from a trip to Los Angeles with a 6 month old baby and a 4 year old this travel cot has been absolutely first class. With lots of things to carry and heavy checked items to consider on flights with children, we were able to pack this into a suitcase along with our baby's jungle gym, usual baby supplies and toys. We were able to set it up in about 5 minutes flat and if on a hard floor (the mattress is quite thin), we just popped a chunky towel under the base / mat and our baby slept brilliantly in it. It's safe as you can shut it up and our little one felt very at home in it. We have since used it on stays within the UK and we now use it in preference to our large heavy travel cot as you can just stuff it into the smallest of spaces. We did also buy the inflatable mattress for it but we don't really use it. I guess it's whatever you baby is used to at home. Can't fault this baby tent. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value! Light, Safe and excellent for travelling abroad., 22 July 2013
Great value! Light, Safe and excellent for travelling abroad. Our baby sleeps like a dream in this. We needed a little bit extra padding as the mattress is a bit thin but an extra towel or thick sheet worked a dream.!! Highly rate this for the price and convenience if away from home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cot, 21 Jan 2013
Rhoanne May (UK) - See all my reviews
This was a really good purchase and once we had a matress made for it, it was perfect. The mattress provided is not thick enough. Very easy to use and very light weight and compact.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good, 10 July 2014
I found it's not as nice as the other model for 0-6m but our daughter has grown out of that one so we stayed with the same brand and bought this. The mattress is hard, thin and bulky so we don't even take that with us. We just use the frame which I put in the old cot bag (as it is smaller) and the poles (which are long so a bit annoying to travel with. Our frame didn't sit flat on one side so the whole thing was unstable, I emailed koodi but their email address on the instructions doesn't work. In the end I managed to manoeuvre the inner metal wire around so it was more flat on the bottom. The Velcro is also useless to hold the mattress as If you are going to use a sheet these are covered up anyway. It is large inside so my daughter can roll around, it is in a fabric that is transparent so I normally throw a towel over to block a bit of the light. All in all a bit of a pain in comparison to our previous cot from them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap easy travel cot, 24 Jun 2014
This is a brilliant design and we have used it on many trips. One thing to note - if your baby is mobile then consider reinforcing the side zip! Ours managed to undo the zip and escape!

4.0 out of 5 stars Koo-di pop up travel cot, 2 Jun 2013
We are using this with our 3 month old on a sailing yacht and the cot is perfect for us with the added bonus that it also keeps the Mosquitos away .

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby likes it., 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Koo-DI 100 x 60 x 58 cm Pop Up Travel Bubble Cot (Cafe Crème) (Baby Product)
Bought this for my son. Comes with a comfy mattress but hard to find sheets that fit.
One side doesn't touch the floor unless the cot is zipped up. Over all would recommend as it isn't as big and bulky as average travel cots and folds away for storage and carrying in it's own bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very lightweight. Best travel cot on the market., 28 July 2014
Brilliantly light, easy to collapse and pack away very small but could actually be even smaller than it is (popped up) and would prefer the opening at the top rather than the side too. Though it is best genuine 'travel cot' on the market. Shame they don't include the fitted sheet. We just used a giant muslin and tucked it under at the edges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with it, 9 July 2014
This is bigger than I thought and I didn't realised it's to be used by babies from 6 months so haven't used it yet. However it looks good quality and the best thing is that it's very light weight and really really easy and quick to put up and fold which is why I bought it. Good price too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, 20 May 2014
I have just received this cot and it is very easy to assemble, however there are no instructions and I'm pretty sure that the poles should slot inside the gulleys, mine seem to have been sewn up the wrong way and the poles have to be wedged in and are on the outside of the sewn channel. Also I think if it is to be used on a hard floor you will need to buy the inflatable mattress.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›