4.0 out of 5 stars 1m SVHS Cable
Published on 14 Dec. 2012 by ljssbl

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not like the product at all
At first I could not fit it to the tv. Once or twice it worked but then one of the pins became loose. I would not recommend this to a friend
Published on 28 April 2013 by M. Khan

4.0 out of 5 stars 1m SVHS Cable, 14 Dec. 2012
This review is from: 1m SVHS Cable - Premium Quality / S-Video / 4-pin / Male to Male / TV-Out / Graphics (Electronics)
This cable does its job perfectly adequately. It is a nice weight, though a little shorter than the sound cables I have so a mite inconvenient but not disastrously so. However the plugs are not a tight fit and pull loose too readily. Having tried each end in a number of female sockets and finding the same problem each time I conclude that it is a design issue. Nothing that a roll of tape will not cure but it would have been nice if they had just had that little bit extra girth.

Still, at that price, who's quibbling? It resolved a problem I had been having for some time and if I were plugging in at the back of the set instead of the front I wouldn't even notice.

5.0 out of 5 stars gr8 service, 12 Jun. 2012
I needed cables to connect my laptop to the tv so I could watch Eurosport player on the big screen. The items arrived in good time well packaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 2 April 2013
It is useful for me to connect my computer with my TV, so that I can input all the programs on the TV screen

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not like the product at all, 28 April 2013
M. Khan - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 May 2015
Works well, it is what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014