Size: 90 ml|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 15 December 2013
This is a medium to heavy scent, not quite in the same league as Paco Rabanne Million. It is an early evening fragrance suited for a dinner party or where you are in close confines and don't want to overpower the room.

As with all fragrances they are very much personal choice, but if you prefer the headier scent then this would be a safe choice. they advertise this as woody, patchouli and cedar, maybe it is me or the particular batch, but I am not getting that. However, there is an underlying spiciness that I look for in a cologne.

My only negative observation is that it doesn't seem to last. My wife has a good nose for scents and smells and she has commented that it wears off quicker than others I have (lighter and heavier scents). The temptation is to put more on when you are about to go out, but of course it doesn't work that way and wears off just as quickly.

I would still buy it again, but it wouldn't be on the top of my wish list.
This is the only Gucci fragrance in my collection - which normally consists of Chanel, Jean-Peal Gaultier, Givenchy and Hermes aftershaves. People tend to stick to fragrance families more than brands themselves, and I was pleased to find a Gucci fragrance which appealed to me in the same way as my other choice bottles.

The bottle is a bit of a pain as the lid doesn’t come off so easily and the bottle itself is quite thin in profile making it a little unstable if you’re clumsy (which I am), but they are minor gripes.

The fragrance doesn’t last through an entire day, and I find the price of £43 (At time of review) to be only fair as opposed to good value, hence I am prepared to give this product 3 stars.
on 1 February 2016
Probably this is the best fragrance what i ever had. But this is just my own oppinion.
This is my second time when im getting same brand same parfum... The smell stays on the body all day. Smell is not to strong and at the same not not to week. Even after shower you still can smell it on the body. So my oppinion is that the price and the mills what you getting for the low price is really really good. I would highly recomend.
review image review image review image
on 6 June 2013
the fragrance smells sweet enough just what i wanted not overpowering like boss red the problem with this spray it does not last 10 mins so by the time you get to the office or wherever the nice gucci smell you put on has all but gone
on 18 May 2015
This was my second time purchasing this aftershave as I found it to be an ideal and refined, day-to-day item that while isn't overpowering, it certainly leaves a statement, especially when accompanied with the aftershave balm and shower gel.

Arrived promptly and yes it is the real authentic Gucci brand Eau de Toilette.

Only criticism I would have is that the product itself could have been better packaged as when it arrived I noticed the box had been slightly damaged on one of the corners, but again only a small complaint on an otherwise great product.
on 26 December 2014
Amazing smell and probably the best I've smelt. Delivery was very good; product arrived earlier than expected! Only problem is after about an hour the smell fades away and I have no idea if others around me can smell it. This may be because I don't really know how long it should last for but it would be a lot better if I could smell the fragrance on myself a little longer
on 28 November 2013
Bought for son in law. U can tell its Gucci Guilty if u have smelled the one for women but it is definitely a masculine smell.This was an observation by my son in law & my daughter who had received the feminine verson for her bday too! Both very pleased !!
on 16 January 2015
love it,,, but dosnt last for more than 3-4hrs i tried putting a heavy load on but dosnt matter how much you put on the frangrance i find lasts about 3-4 hrs same as paco rabanne invictus i also use
on 30 December 2014
This eau de toilette is not genuine, the smell is different to the previous owned Gucci eau de toilette. I am willing to return but there was no return details. I am very disappointed with purchase.
on 10 March 2013
Absolutely great buy and a better price. Being my first Gucci product I was a little bit sceptical, but must say I'm really impressed with the product. Would definitely recommend this EDT.