5.0 out of 5 stars Deluxe makes a great package - even if you have the original CD
I pre-ordered the Destroyed deluxe edition and it arrived the day after release:- It makes a great package, even if you have the original CD. It was a good idea for Amazon to add a bonus CD, shame that they can't be bothered to give it a proper listing description:- I am still wading through the contents but a summary is as follows:

Disc 1: Original CD -...
Published on 2 Nov. 2011 by Vilson

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not awesome
As a big fan of Moby, I was looking forward to buying this album. I listened already four times the CD, and I can say that there are really beautiful tracks, but not all of them are. The album is good, but not awesome. It cannot be compared to Wait for Me, for instance. Also I can't say that all the tracks are suitable for empty cities at 2 A.M. I can't explain, but...
Published on 21 May 2011 by Andy B.

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars moby is still now, 18 Jun. 2014
I have been listening to Moby since GO,and he has allways been in the now creativly,destroyed is the same you either get him or you don't ,if you do you will love this ,and the deluxe edition is a massive bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 2 Mar. 2014
My Husband got this for xmas and enjoys listening to it as he is a moby fan and seen him once in concert

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Very Moby', 14 Jan. 2014
This is an epic piece of work which encompasses that final hour of the night before dawn. where peace and solitude prevails within us, before the promise of redemption is burnt off by the first lightr of dawn. As we open our eyes to that day we should smile because life is smiling back. Such is the reaction I had to this CD which is very, very 'Mobian'

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Jun. 2013
I've been listening to Moby since "Play", I have to say that this album is probably my favourite yet. The ambience, the mood. the nuances are great and

The 2nd CD is no doubt the best B-side/bonus-tracks disk he's done. It doesn't feel like just a remix or instrumental version of the first one. This is one deluxe edition release I can wholeheartedly recommend over the standard.

* The package itself was delivered faster than the estimate (in one week) and was in perfect condition, no scratches or glue residues in the box

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Destroyed (Audio CD)
Being a fan of moby, I delayed buying this album. I finally got it and it is easily his best one to date. Amazing for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Moby Distoryed, 20 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Destroyed (Audio CD)
This is an excellent Moby album. It is more ambient that his last few albums more like his older work. I would recommend it to any Moby fan. This album just shows the genius that is Moby and how he has the ability to produce music over multiple genres with the ability to please any musical taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars small pleasure, 7 Aug. 2011
Anthony J (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Destroyed (Audio CD)
This cd wasn,t really expensive two cd's for £10 deal in a well known record store If there are just two great tracks on here its worth the money for me personally , fifteen tracks in total some of which are simply beautiful , others classic moby which is why i bought the cd i love moby's sound so delighted with those , there are traces of play about this cd then there are sort of experimental tracks which are innofensive enough and dont offend the ears , too many tracks i find make albums drag on and on and you lose the thread but i find myself wanting to listen to this one over again skipping one or two ,plenty to choose from , fifteen tracks is a bold move for any artist but five stars because i love it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Album, 19 May 2011
Mr. R. Simpson-jones "RSJ" (Berkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Destroyed (Audio CD)
This is my first review in ages of a product, but i feel i must.

Mobys new album is amazing, not the best of some of the previous album but most of the tracks have a great tune.
I was listerning to the whole album on the way to and from work today, and it was so carming.
Number 9 is one of my personal favourites, it has a great beat to it.
Its a very calm music, and i use it as background music for reading a book.

Some people say that this is worst then his previous albums, but i cant name many artist that dont live up to the greatness of their peak.

I highly recommend this product. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived within 2 days with the Usual good Packaging!, 12 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Destroyed (Audio CD)
Arrived within 2 days with the Usual good Packaging !!
Love Moby's innovative Music and this album is no Exception !!
So much New material and each track a Dream !
Love it !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Destroyed by Mody - CD, 9 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Destroyed (Audio CD)
On the first time of playing it didn't grab me, the second time it was better and by the third it's GREAT, if you like Moby's music and I do. It's different but definitely Moby.

Destroyed
Destroyed by Moby (Audio CD - 2011)