on 11 January 2013
Looked good when my nephew finally finished it, He started it christmas day and it took him a couple of weeks. but he is only six, so well done to him.
I got this, along with the Big Ben tower puzzle (Big Ben 3D Puzzle), as birthday presents and really enjoyed putting both of them together. This set is real top quality and the pieces fit together perfectly. Some of the pieces have hinges that require you to bend them before you fit them to their neighbours, and there are plastic pieces as well that help hold the model together. Each piece is numbered on the back to help you if you get stuck, along with direction arrows to the piece that comes next. If I have a criticism of the London set, it's that the model once complete doesn't fit very securely to the base, and it's only slightly better with the Eiffel Tower because it has a larger footprint. The upper segments could also do with a bit better grip on them for those who choose to leave the models on display instead of disassembling them and returning to the box afterwards.

I liked the two I had so much I have just ordered three more in the series!

Ravensburger Leaning Tower of Piza Building 3D Puzzle (216 Pieces)
Empire State Building 3D Puzzle
Ravensburger Taipei Tower Building 3D Puzzle (216 Pieces)
on 27 February 2013
This is a very nice gift and fun to build, though once you've finished admiring it, you're left wondering quite what to do with it! As you can probably see, the tower is in three sections, lower, middle and top, with plastic platforms in between. We found the upper plastic platform simply would not seat itself properly on the middle section and this made the tower very wobbly and unstable. After a great deal of investigation we eventually found the trouble lay in the hinged, corner pieces of the jigsaw. It's really important to make sure these are firmly and fully bent into a 90-degree corner - quite hard to do for tiny fingers - otherwise the sides of the tower imperceptibly bulge out and the platform won't fit over them properly. I hope this helps someone.
on 23 October 2013
Got this for my niece (7) who enjoyed doing the puzzle. The pieces are numbered with arrows to show which way the pieces fit which are very helpful. The pieces fit together well although some are a bit fiddly, there are also plastic parts which my niece needed help with (for the floors of the tower) and the base was difficult to get the puzzle into. Once finished it looks good and stays together well and my niece has it proudly on display. A fun puzzle.
on 6 February 2013
Bought for my No 1 grandson for his 8th birthday
A lad that likes to do things; puzzles, lego, building and making in general, so we thought this would be worth as punt
Absolute concentration for 2 hours and bingo, the job was done.
One very pleased 8 year old and parents who appreciated the 2 hours of quiet
This 216 piece plastic puzzle is pretty good fun to put together. The pieces are labelled on the back so, if you wish, you can put them together in order, number one has an arrow pointing to where to attach number 2 and so on. You could also, of course assemble it the traditional way, but this would probably be quite hard as the shading is all pretty similar.

The puzzle is well made, and has a glossy finish and looks nice on display once made. There are a few plastic solid sections which separate the different floors - these fit well but the feet are prone to coming apart from the base. In general the pieces are accurately numbered, although we found a few which were unclear as the number was on the hinge. As a first 3D puzzle I would recommend The Earth 540 Piece Puzzleballover this, however it's a quality item in a well presented box that would make a great present for any puzzle fan whatever their age, and on that basis I recommend it.
on 19 April 2013
I bought this for my 7 year old. This is the first 3D jigsaw we have attempted and now we are looking for others in this series! My 7 year old needed a little support, but together with his older brother, managed to build it easily. The most difficult part is finding the right numbers on the back as there are so many pieces.
Completed model looks great and is fairly strong. Would definitely recommend!
on 24 September 2013
It looks realistic, enjoyable to assemble. My 12 year old loved it, it's the first 3D puzzle she has completed and can see her wanting more.
on 23 January 2013
This was a present for my 10 yr old and she really enjoyed doing it over Christmas. (Once on the big day and again on Boxing Day.) There are a few trickier bits like the hinged pieces at corners which need folding before use and the flat dividers between sections and under the base were awkward to fit firmly to the puzzle. However all-in-all she really enjoys completing it and packs it away carefully so as not to lose pieces! It is good to have a little difficulty included to make it a challenge to complete it.

I would recommend this to anyone and will be buying (or adding to wish lists) other puzzles in the same series.

6 months later this puzzle is still coming out of the cupboard and being redone - I had wondered if it would be the sort of thing that only got made once, but it isn't!
on 25 June 2013
My grand-daughter had one of these for Christmas and loved it. So we bought one for my Grand-son and he too thinks it's brilliant.
Easy to make for a 7 year old. Well made. Will be looking for some more for Christmas.

See one answered question