5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pattern
I have been using Simplicity patterns for over 50 years and this one is as easy to use, with as easy to understand instructions as ever. I am delighted with it.
Published 17 months ago by Happy gran

3.0 out of 5 stars Dress making
Published 7 months ago by Valerie of Sussex

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pattern, 6 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Sewing Pattern, 23 Aug 2013
fast & quick service- thank you
Have beenlooking for this type of pattern for a good few years. Had dress like this years ago & wore it to death!
Now I can have as many as I like . thank you x

3.0 out of 5 stars Dress making, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Simplicity AA 10-12-14-16-18 Sewing Pattern 2247 Misses and Plus Amazing Fit Dresses (Misc.)
It is sometime since I bought a pattern and make clothes for myself. I was therefore very suprised at the variety of sizes included in the one pattern. For this reason I found the pattern pieces confusing and rather annoying to have to sort out which pieces I needed. I am sure for the experienced dress maker this type of pattern is cost effective but not for the beginner.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely dress, 26 Jun 2014
I chose this pattern for the summer, and it has sewn up a brilliant dress. Stylewise I have chased the short sleeve version, and it can be used for all sorts of occasions. Good choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely pattern, 11 May 2014
altho0ugh i am in the throws of making another dress on another pattern, i shall try this pattern later on