on 20 September 2013
I can't wear normal crocs as I find the plastic and those little prickles too uncomfortable. But these are ideal and I currently wear them as slippers. I bought the same size as my shoes and found they fitted fine.
on 26 June 2015
Bought these for my son. Unfortunately much too large. Sadly all packaging and paper work thrown away so cannot replace. I have to confess, I found the size guide misleading but otherwise the responsibility is mine
on 1 May 2016
Great shoes, the brown apparently looks dirty, so I am told by my husband but I don't mind. The only issues that these shoes are enormous, and the lining doesn't come off-you need to wash the whole shoe to clean it,
on 13 February 2013
Lightweight but solidly made cold weather Crocs. Easy to wear, an outdoor sole so can be worn outdoors. Easily washed. Comfortable to wear. Can be expensive to buy but got a good deal on these. What's not to like?
on 29 January 2016
This is my second pair of Crocs. Was very happy with first pair till tread wore down after 8 years!! Bought similar style this time and same size which fitted well. I prefer these to regular slippers. Made well.
on 9 January 2013
Bought these as a friend had a pair. I know the colour is a bit naff, but only using them indoors. They are so snuggly and comfortable and because an unpopular colour amazingly cheap. Thoroughly recommended !!
on 10 July 2013
I got some of these for my 3 year old daughter and she loved them. Then got some for my wife and she (and my daughter!) also loved them. Similar to other comments I got a size or 2 bigger and they fit fine.
on 8 November 2012
I bought these for my wife, so that she stops nicking mine in the mornings! We are both Croc converts and think they are great!
on 28 December 2013
They have a warm lining and very are very comfortable; they can be used as slippers and last a lot longer. The sizing was accurate to my UK size. The washing machine sorts out any accumulation of dirt.
on 6 January 2016
Perfect for the 6am dog duties! Great for cold and damp gardening. I'm curious how long the lining will last with wear. The outer shoes is certainly the most robust of all Crocs I have come across.