5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
Very good product. I would also say get the next size up to ensure a good fit. They have survived the washing machine on delicate and a low heat a few times, needed as the lining does not come out. Have bought three pairs for gifts.
Published 21 months ago by Ginge

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item - needs more accurate SIZING info!!
I love the look of these Crocs. Great colour and would be really warm to wear. Unfortunately they are quite snug. There was no indication of this in the description/info (just said 'standard sizing'). I suggest you go UP a size!
Published on 31 Dec 2011 by Miss K. Willats

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 16 Mar 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item - needs more accurate SIZING info!!, 31 Dec 2011
Miss K. Willats (London, England) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, 31 Mar 2013
Amazon Customer (East Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I was rather hoping that the lining would detach for cleaning. Sadly not. I did wash the clogs and it took a long time for the lining to dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Oct 2013
Exactly as described, bought as present and the mother in law loved them! The fur lining is really warm and a must for this time of year

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh. My. Lord., 12 Nov 2014
This review is from: Crocs Unisex-Adult Baya Lined Clogs (Apparel)
First off. Let me get this straight. I'm cool. Like, super mega cool. Crocs were a no no for me. However recently I started to hear a little voice in my head. I tried to ignore it. It would go away sometimes but always cone back louder. It was affecting my life. I'd walk down the street shouting "SHUT UP" to the nagging voice. People thought I was ill. It came to a head a few weeks ago and I snapped. I gave in.

I bought.

These crocs.

Let me give you a bit of history. For years I have been fed up with house slippers that trip me up or fall apart after 6 months. I've never been a fan of going barefoot or just in socks. I like a nice comfy slipper

The voice started telling me that "people say crocs are comfy" or 'what about crocs?" Or "crocs don't look like they'd trip you up!"

Like I say I tried to ignore it but the voice upped it's game. "They're good for your feet".
What?
"They will last quite a while if you only wear them indoors".
Right.
And then the sucker punch
"I've found a 20% off code....."
AAAAARRRRGGGHH

So here I am in My crocs. They are comfy, they don't trip me up, they will last a long time, dear god they are comfy. It's like wearing gods slippers.

Does it matter my friends no longer speak to me? Or that my wife left me?

Nope.

My feet are comfy.

PS. Go a size up!

5.0 out of 5 stars love my crocs!, 19 April 2013
These are so comfy im delighted I didnt listen to sny negative reviews I have very wide feet and the sizing was perfect the colour is spot on and the lining keeps my feet nice and snug they don't fall off my feet any one thinking of buying these should go for it you wont be disappointed they arrived in goid time as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Love..love...love these crocs!, 7 Mar 2013
I have many pairs of Crocs but these are something else! I have almost lived in these so far this winter. They are great for me as I can wear them out the garden without the need for socks. My feet are always toastie warm. Definately my best purchase this year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic crocs, 19 Oct 2013
I purchased these as slippers. Size 6 ( I usually buy 51/2's) They are comfy, warm and stylish and have made my life easier...now I don't need to keep changing into outdoor shoes to nip to the garage

5.0 out of 5 stars Super buy!, 22 Feb 2014
As a crocs fan, I knew these would be perfect for winter and they are. Super comfy, sturdy, warm inside and outside of the house and just the thing to wear when I am running from doing chores in the house to having to get something from the supermarket. I wear them after my pilates class too when I dont want to hassle with shoes or constrain my feet after a nice class. All around a great buy, great price, fast delivery....

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs, 22 Jan 2012
Exceptionally good value and very pleased with these Crocs. Very warm with the lining and as with all Crocs, very comfortable. Delivered in reasonable time too.

Crocs Unisex-Adult Baya Lined Clogs