on 8 March 2013
I chose this rating because i think this card is excellent for my needs. I can play most games at full max graphics with no problems. You must have at least a 600 watt power supply to run this card as it needs 350 Watts to run and i recommend a 750 watt if you want to crossfire two cards.
My system is a Pentium 2 quad 2.40 GHz CPU, 4 GIG RAM Corsair 600 Watt power supply. Motherboard, Asus P5Q PRO TURBO.
on 22 April 2013
bought this card as a budget upgrade to my old, tired 8800gt. What a difference to gaming it made for the money i paid for it. Downside was paying extra for expedited delivery and not receiving the card for almost 7 days.
on 1 March 2013
Bought this card a month ago and it has handled everything I've thrown at it. It has boosted performance and runs VERY quiet. Perfect!
on 24 October 2012
I have just built a budget gaming pc and this was the card i used in it. Very good quality and quiet. Easy to install but does require two 6-pin power connectors from your psu. This gave me a Windows Index of 7.8 on both graphics scores. The main thing is i can play all my games on the highest possible settings and get excellent frame rates. Great card for price, high bench mark for budget card and is even better than a lot of the 7 series cards.
on 2 June 2013
My old HD4870 card finally gave out after years of use so I thought I'd try this one as a replacement, it's cheap and probably not the most powerful graphics card out there now but it still manages to play most games on max settings. I also enjoy the quietness of the fans after the loud roaring fans of my old 4870.
on 21 December 2011
I brought a HD5770 about a year ago and where it was a sealed unit the unit was collecting hair a dust with out me knowing so eventually the card crashed and burnt out and hence the card was in the range of 70 to 90 degrees. XFX did offer to give me a 50% discount on my next card.

But for one I had opened the card to try and resolve the error (Destroyed my warranty).
and two I had already purchased this card.

This card operates for me around 50 degrees and I have never had a problem with it so far plus I check quite often for build up of hair and dust and there isn't that much that a cloth doesn't resolve, I never hear any noise from the 2 fans unless I crank it up but I never really need too.

The only downer about the product is that I had to buy the converter cable to turn the crappy port into a DVI or HDMI so that i could use the 3 screens
on 6 August 2012
I've never seen this card go above 55 degrees yet, idle temp is around 35, it'll hit 45-55 when gaming. I've tested it on a few games, Alan Wake, Blacklight retribution, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 2 and Arma 2 Day z. All games run on high settings with atleast 50 fps, pretty impressed. The only game which it can't handle well is day z, where my frames drops to 20. However, this is because of the mod is not optimized, not the graphics card. Very satisfied with this purchase, hopefully this card lasts me a long time, it should do because it is running very low temps.
on 21 September 2014
i got this card for a gaming rig works fine its you wanna play most games on high but will lag and shudder a bit when on ultra
on 6 February 2012
This card is a hammer-blow!

The graphics it spits out are clear, fast and powerful.
It has great looks and is easy to install.
Although loud, the advanced fan system makes it less likely to overheat on high powered games the the single fan version.
The number of ports on the back means there is almost 100% of already having the right cable.

One thing I should mention... IT IS VERY NOISY WHEN ON FULL WHACK!
on 3 September 2014
Excellent and fast delivery thank you

See one answered question