4.0 out of 5 stars These Jog-bottoms are not "pants"!
Published on 23 Jan 2012 by Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit tighter than expected
Pretty straightforward product - no frills and quality as expected.Cheap and cheerful.
The leg length is spot on but the "medium" size is a bit ambitious - I would say they were on the small side but there is no waist reference in the description so what is "medium" size wise?
Published 17 months ago by Paul Morris

4.0 out of 5 stars These Jog-bottoms are not "pants"!, 23 Jan 2012
Mike (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Having tried various brands from local shops - the usual suspects - I thought I'd try these; after all, most of our club Tees are 'Fruit of the Loom' brand. Not disapointed at all. Arrived quickly, fit well and are very comfortable to train in; for Kung Fu you need something comfortable with enough "give" too. The pockets are small'ish but OK for odd items. The adjustable waist-band is inside, so doesn't get in the way and is the type that's less likely to diapear inside or drop out. Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 10 Dec 2011
The pants are very comfortable and seem to be made of high quality fabric. So far they've been washed 3 times and keep getting softer and softer. In addition, the price is very good, so the product's value for money is top of the tops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 28 Dec 2011
A. Olsen (Copenhagen) - See all my reviews
Just what I'd been looking for, at a reasonable price. Good quality, good fit. Pants are not too warm to wear at home and ok to go out on an average day (over freezing point).

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 21 Jan 2012
I bought two pairs for my husband for Christmas (grey and black) and he is very pleased - wonders why he ever wore those with the elasticated bottoms, which he now says cut off his circulation! Soft and very comfortable. Also seem to wash up very well after getting covered in mud. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 7 Mar 2012
Papillon - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Mid weight joggers in 80% cotton, 20% polyester. Fit well, not too baggy but enough room to move freely in. Length is more or less regular, quality seems very good for the price. I'd judge them to be spot on size wise. Pleased with purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit tighter than expected, 9 Nov 2012
Paul Morris "Unclemo" (Ventnor ,England) - See all my reviews
Can't say they are bad just not the best - but to be fair they were cheap so I am not disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, 9 April 2012
These jog pants are a nice weight, and an ample width. However, although long enough (on height 5' 7") when first purchased, they seem to have got shorter on washing, although washed in mild detergent at a low temperature. They are now just ankle length.

5.0 out of 5 stars You get exactly what you pay for., 18 Mar 2012
Mr. R. Jacques "Mad Hattie" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these leisure trousers because I wanted no fuss, good quality jog pants. I got what I wanted, no more no less

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 Mar 2012
at last I have managed to buy some trousers that fitt with out having them alterd, I have short legs lol well done fruit loom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase., 24 Jan 2012
Carmen (Paris, France) - See all my reviews
The fabric, fit and style of these jog pants are great. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will certainly buy them again. Fruit of the Loom has never let me down.

ARRAY(0xa2686984)