Colour Name: black|Change

on 3 February 2013
This is a super product, very reasonably priced and if you are like me, and take your computer with you to meetings, etc, this case will fit the bill perfectly. Remember it's not for the usual size of laptop it's for the slightly smaller ones at 13.3 inches. Great service too!
on 23 March 2013
It is very nice and very useful.
Perfect protection for the computer and very easy to use it.
It is CaseLogic-no more words are necessary!
on 24 February 2016
I bought it for my Asus Zenbook UX305. It fits perfectly with enough cushion to prevent minor bumps. The zipper is also high quality. Overall a very good quality sleeve as expected from Case Logic.
review image
on 11 April 2013
Very quick, good quality. I would recommend it to anyone who needs it. I would recommend it to anyone who needs it.
on 25 December 2015
Great product. I use it with a Lenovo and at first it was slightly too small for it, so the first times I needed to fiddle with it a bit to get it closed. Now that I have been using it for a while it fits my computer well. I have had this for a few months and it still looks like new. This is exactly what I needed and given the quality it's not expensive at all. Recommended.
on 29 June 2015
I bought this item for my 11.6 inch chromebook knowing it would be oversized for it. In the end I was glad I went for a slightly larger case as it just gives that little extra room. You can tell that the product is well made and the foam inside offers protection to my device. For the price I say you can't go wrong. Overall happy and the postage was quick quick quick
on 12 October 2015
This case is way too big for the 13" macbook - it comes with a big piece of cheap polysterene inside as part of the packaging but I have to keep it because without it the laptop is too small and rattles around inside the case.
on 15 October 2013
Bought for my 13.3'' tablet and the fit is very very snug. Almost feels too tight. Will withold judgement fully as hopefully it'll give slightly and not make me feel as scared when I'm shoe-horning it carefully in.
on 8 February 2016
This is a very smart, well made and durable laptop case. very well padded…. I use it for my macbook pro 13" but I also bought my mum one for her 13" sony laptop and she is very pleased with it too.
on 7 October 2013
Bought this for my son's Macbook. Looks the part, does what it says on the tin, nice and soft but protective. I personally would have gone for one with a carrying handle but he was very happy with this.

See one answered question