5.0 out of 5 stars Best batterys at the best price
I brought a pack of these out of sainsburys for 12 and they are great batterys, after 2-3 charges they last ages so i brought two extra packs from here. As good a value rechargable battery as your find

Published on 16 Feb 2011 by David

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as cheap as it looks
This package is advertised as being "Duracell Accu Supreme"
but what you get is the standard Duracell rechargeable,
which is available from other suppliers, in smaller units,
and at a cheaper price.
Published 13 months ago by C. Wake

5.0 out of 5 stars Best batterys at the best price, 16 Feb 2011

**NOTE** people who are moaning about them not lasting that long you need to fully charge them 3-4 times at least before they last the maximum about of time, dont be tempted to take them out early!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best batteries I've come across so far., 1 Jan 2010
Oleg (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I use this batteries for EVERYTHING! Last for ages in my sb-600 flash, don't seem to lose any charge over the time. Just bought loads more to use in my boys toys, my little camera, x-box controller etc. Highly recomended! By the way, MDS is brilliant seller. Extremely quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic batteries! Great Value!, 1 Oct 2010
I bought these for my Nikon L21 camera. Earlier I had Uniross 1000mah batteries, which would not last for more than 2-3 hours. But these are just fantastic, last me more than one full day of snaps, videos, reviewing them etc.. In a full charge shot more than 250 pics and few videos at high resolution many with flash on.. Great product, definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 19 Sep 2010
MWBoothman "Meltyke" (Melton Mowbray) - See all my reviews
These rechargeable batteries are almost as cheap as single use ones. Whilst not able to say how well they will last over time, they do hold their charge well. Coupled with a fast charger unit, they have replaced all my normal battery uses. Great value. Worth always getting the highest mAh 2450 type.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Sep 2010
Darren Ellery - See all my reviews
Brilliant batteries and delivered the day after ordering. Couldn't have asked for a better service. Thanks Very Much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 8 Jun 2010
Me (Location) - See all my reviews
Great product at a great price (with fast delivery).

It's also years before the best before date is reached.

We've been using the batteries for digital cameras and wii-motes and have had no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars DURACELL LASTS LONGER, 8 Jun 2010
Thomas Main (ABERDEEN,SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
Having used many rechargable batteries and always being let down i thought i would give it one more go with these. If these had let me down i was going back to ordinary batteries.
What a nice surprise,these really did work and last a long time.Take my advise and buy these as not only do they work properly but you will not get them for this price on the high street.
I am going to get rid off all my other "rechargable" batteries and get more of these.Duracell Supreme AA 2450mAh Rechargeable Pack of 4 Batteries Please buy these and not the cheap rubbish that is out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Sep 2010
E. Nunn "Ed" (London) - See all my reviews
Bought these to replace the original Sony batteries in my ageing digital camera. I took all 4 batteries with me for a week in Italy (the camera takes 2 at a time) and at the end of the week I was still on the first batteries, after taking about 100 pictures, a couple of videos and also having the camera on to review pictures I'd taken.
Recommended product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 April 2011
As a nightclub photographer, I need 4 AA batteries for my external flash. I work quite regularly and found that even the high performance duracell batteries just weren't lasting! They would last maybe 1/2 weeks tops depending on how many photo's I took.
So I bought these to save money as replacing duracell batteries aren't cheap!
I would say these have twice the lasting power of normal batteries (even duracell!) and are just as powerful. I bought the charger as well at the same time, which is just as good! They charge quickly, and last for a long time. What more could you want?

For anyone looking for rechargeable batteries, I would definitely recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rechargeable batteries, 19 Sep 2010
These batteries certainly last longer than the others I had. Saw the same batteries in Morrisons and they were twice the price. Good value for the money. Wiil buy more.