5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
We bought this for my little girls' second birthday and a year on she still plays with it every day. It is sturdy, robust and nothing has broken. It is fab.
Best thing of all? At the end of the day, a tired mum can tidy up all sorts of toddler detritus and happily hide it all away in the cupboards!! Fantastic :-)
Published 16 months ago by Jill Pegoraro

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product quality
I have ordered and returned 2 of these from Amazon.co.uk, awaiting a refund. I wanted a 'quality' wooden kitchen for my daughter but received a product (TWICE) that was chipped, scuffed and scratched from the factory (somewhere in China). John Crane (UK) didn't even offer to swap/send replacement panels for the factory damage which was a huge dissapointment.
Published on 25 April 2012 by R

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 2 Jan 2012
D. Rose (berkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tidlo Kitchen Station (Toy)
We are so pleased with the quality of this wonderful play kitchen. The product was quite simply excellent. It went together very easily and we had no problems at all in assembling it. The kitchen is bright and engaging and all the knobs and doors have a nice positive action. It was also supplied with three utensils, a salt and pepper set, a tea towel and some nice wooden pots and pans.

It was a massive hit with our daughter who is 2 and a half and I am sure that this very durable toy will give many hours of play. I would have no hesitation in recommending this product - it is well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Kitchen, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Tidlo Kitchen Station (Toy)
I was worried that this might be a bit small for my 3 year old niece but its perfect and she loves it as do my 6 and 4 year old boys! Its also easy and simple to put together. Great product and would highly recomend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Tidlo Kitchen Station, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Kitchen Station (Toy)
I searched long and hard to find a kitchen that would be acceptable to the slightly less open minded grandparents and friends. This one is great for my boys who love to busy themselves in it. The utensils, as we found, make great drumsticks too. The most helpful part of this particular kitchen, if you are deciding between some, is that it has handles and can easily be moved around in a room, or from a room one room to another. It is wonderfully presented and great for little ones. (The kettle though is quite solid and care should be taken to move your foot if you decide to let it fall!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Tidlo Kitchen Station (Toy)
My toddler loves this - it's just the right size for her and not too big for our small house. It looks really smart and will last for years. Didn't take too long to put together either!

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent kitchen, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Tidlo Kitchen Station (Toy)
Good quality sturdy wooden kitchen. Extra small details like ignition sounds show the high quality of the product.My 3 yar old granddaughter loves it

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Kitchen Station (Toy)
brought this for daughters first birthday great quality only annoying thing was tap and sink are removable so needs wood glue to glue in but not stated in instructions ordescription easy enough to put together

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy kitchen, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Kitchen Station (Toy)
This is a lovely, well-built, wooden kitchen and the perfect size for my daughter who got this at Christmas when she was 16 months old. 4 months later, she still loves playing with it, turning the knobs which click. We'll get her a set of plates, etc to go with it but for the moment she enjoys playing with the pots, kettle and utensils provided. The only slight down side is that the tap isn't fixed so she kept removing it; we put a screw underneath so it still turns but doesn't come off now. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Kitchen Station (Toy)
Good quality product. I was worried it might be a bit small for my 3, almost 4 year old but she loves it and it's a good size for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Kitchen Station (Toy)
This is great I didnt want a plastic one and didn't want to spend a fortune on a wood one also wanted a unisex colour this ticked all the boxes! I couldn't put it together but my partnerbdone it in no time.my son is very rough but it hasn't chipped or anything it will last ages and I will keep it for future children once my son out grows it

Tidlo Kitchen Station