5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely train set
A lovely starter-set which we bought for our twins 2nd birthday. Easy for them to construct, with lots of possibilities, so the track can be different shapes. Lovely little trains as well. Compatible with other similar wooden train sets, so we bought some extra trains as we had two kids to keep happy! Would definitely recommend.
Published on 19 Oct 2011 by V. Glover

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality I was hoping for.
Comes of the rails far too easily. Our little one got frustrated with it. Also no visual clue as to how to align the magnets so not easy for a toddler.
Published 15 months ago by Farstar999

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely train set, 19 Oct 2011
V. Glover (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidlo wooden train set, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Train Set (50 Pieces) (Toy)
I gave this wooden train set to my grandson, who is 21 months for Chistmas. His sister already had a small wooden train set of a different make & the two train sets join beautifully. We were able to make him lots of different layouts with all the track we now have & if some of it came apart during play he was able to join it himself. The bridge thats included is very strong which was required as inevitably it was going to be leaned on. He played with this for ages over Christmas & was upset each day when we said it had to be packed away for the night. Great quality. Highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class, 2 Aug 2012
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Train Set (50 Pieces) (Toy)
Bought this for my 2 year old daughter for her birthday and she loves it!!
Its a great set and excellant quality.
She loves arranging the animals, trees, house and people around the track and has to be one of her favourite toys.
I would highly recommend this

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Train Set (50 Pieces) (Toy)
My 3 year old son loves this and it is a durable product. The only slight issue is that the magnets holding the carriages together need to be a little stronger to hold them together when driving up and over the bridge as they sometimes seperate and cause a train crash!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Train Set (50 Pieces) (Toy)
Well made, plenty of track - my two year old absolutely loves this and has spent hours and hours playing with, simple enough for him to put the track together and tough enough to withstand any tantrums when he can't

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Train Set (50 Pieces) (Toy)
Evie loves the train set , nice and sturdy ! Hopefully many hours of relaxation for my youngest grandchild this year

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Train Set (50 Pieces) (Toy)
I bought this as a present for my nephew at Christmas and it is absolutely fantastic and he loves playing with it. I am sure he will get a a good few years of fun from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Train Set (50 Pieces) (Toy)
I ordered this train set for my Granddaughter, as she is transport mad!!! It is great quality - not too big so that it takes forever to assemble. It was very well received and has provided hours of fun. Would definitely order other Tidlo wooden products again. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars The kids love it, 3 May 2012
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Train Set (50 Pieces) (Toy)
I have a four year old girl and a two year old boy, and they love it. It is very well finished and the rail pieces don't have rough edges. I think the connections are much nicer than the other makers', but I don't know yet how durable they are. Overall it is a great toy.

Obs: I also bought a red brick tunnel and a train house to go with this, and the combination works very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
I love this product

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Tidlo Wooden Train Set (50 Pieces)
29.99