5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Instrument Set for all Ages
I bought this Tidlo Instrument set for playtime with my 3 month old even though the product info does say 3yrs plus. I was never very impressed with the plastic instruments for babies and love these wooden ones. Obviously I do most of the playing, but they enhance story and singing time and my daughter seems to love the sounds. They are really good quality and a lovely...
Published on 4 Sept. 2012 by Kate

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, I returned it
I have purchased this item recently as a gift for my 1.5yo baby.

I was very disappointed with the item, as:
* the inside of the box and some of the toys were dirty (looked like some oil, seemed very hard to remove, I didn't try)
* some instruments were missing (castanets). I suspect this may have been a second hand item.
* the material of the...
Published 4 months ago by Resyek Soze

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent good quality instruments, 22 July 2011
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Musical Instrument Set (Toy)
Really love these instruments. Really good quality, presented in a smart box which is great for storage. Nice range of different instruments. My 2 year old really likes them and they would make a really lovely present for a young child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful set of instruments, 11 July 2013
Jo (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Musical Instrument Set (Toy)
Very popular with children of all ages and seem very hard wearing and storage box is practical too. Very pleased with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, I returned it, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Musical Instrument Set (Toy)
I have purchased this item recently as a gift for my 1.5yo baby.

I was very disappointed with the item, as:
* the material of the instruments looked a bit cheap.

In the end, I have returned it to Amazon for a full refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Musical Instrument Set (Toy)
Bought these for sensory equipment, lots of noises and provided lots of entertainment, good quality for the price, nice colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice gift, 23 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Musical Instrument Set (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter and is a beautiful musical set. The material is a bit cheap but it is overall a very nice product.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent toy, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Musical Instrument Set (Toy)
My lo simply love it! Came in the lovely durable box which can last for ever :) I would recommend it to a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Musical Instrument Set (Toy)
My two year old loves this. I do too. The set is of a good variety and the whole family or group of friends can enjoy. It comes in a useful box (the lid's been repaired a couple of times in the last four months, though). The instruments themselves are very robust and have withstood a significant level of toddler abuse without damage. Tiny complaint is the little string on the triangle keeps escaping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice set of music instruments..., 18 April 2014
A. Artemiou (Houghton, MI, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Musical Instrument Set (Toy)
Bought this as a present for my daughters first birthday. She loves them... Although they are not loud she really likes playing with them and she enjoys every minute with them. Solid made although the strings used in one of these things can be better... Also we only got her out the shakers, the bells and the other two things that look like a mouth and I do not know how they are called... :D :D :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Music Fest, 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Musical Instrument Set (Toy)
Had to return the first box as although it was sealed, the grinder and claves were missing. Amazon to the rescue and within 24 hours we had a swap. The small boy loves making noise and this helps him on his mission. All the instruments are easy for little hands to grasp and they are made out of wood/metal and not plastic. Takes me back to music class and it is lots of fun for adults too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous!, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Musical Instrument Set (Toy)
I bought this for my 5 month old despite it saying for age 3 and a bove and she loves it although obviously I wouldnt leave her to play with it unsupervised. She loves the noises and we have great fun. Arrived before it was due. great price for excellent quality. the wood is lightweight so no worries about her hurting herself with it and its easy to store as comes in a convenient carry box.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

Tidlo Musical Instrument Set (14 Pieces)