5.0 out of 5 stars Quality percussion set with very pleasing sounds!
I looked around for a long time before settling on this set for my 18mo and I'm very pleased with it.

Comes packaged in a neat, roomy storage box with carrying strap. It features a magnetic flap that is easy and fun for small hands to manipulate yet sufficiently secure.

The maracas is softer than expected with a gentle swishing sound, which I...
Published on 11 Oct 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Its a good product but on the expensive side for what you get. Lots of knots came undone in 2 weeks of use. You would be better of buying this set elsewhere
Published 13 months ago by Z. Sayed

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality percussion set with very pleasing sounds!, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: Tidlo Musical Instrument Set (14 Pieces) (Toy)

The maracas is softer than expected with a gentle swishing sound, which I actually rather like (it makes a nice contrast/complement to a more resounding homemade version that I already have). The rest of the instruments are louder but make equally beautiful sounds.

Good variety of instruments that look attractive as a set as well as individually and feel well made too. Great design where the simple colours are at once bright enough to interest the toddler and sophisticated enough for an older person, definitely something that can grow with the child as opposed to other sets with more blatantly childish prints or designs. I can foresee many years of usage out of this in my home at least.

It's not the cheapest set around but I'll definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every young child should have one, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: Tidlo Musical Instrument Set (14 Pieces) (Toy)
This collection of simple musical percussion instruments is a must have, especially for other people's children. They can make a noise by shake, hit and bang.

5.0 out of 5 stars music instruments, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Tidlo Musical Instrument Set (14 Pieces) (Toy)
Fantastic quality lovely instruments the kids love them. The instruments are made brilliantly. I would highly recommend this product. Iam very happy with the service and my purchase:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Instrument Set for all Ages, 4 Sep 2012
This review is from: Tidlo Musical Instrument Set (14 Pieces) (Toy)
I bought this Tidlo Instrument set for playtime with my 3 month old even though the product info does say 3yrs plus. I was never very impressed with the plastic instruments for babies and love these wooden ones. Obviously I do most of the playing, but they enhance story and singing time and my daughter seems to love the sounds. They are really good quality and a lovely set. Would also make a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 3 April 2012
This review is from: Tidlo Musical Instrument Set (14 Pieces) (Toy)
this is the first Tidlo product i have gotten. i got this music set for my 5 month old son. obviously too young to play on his own but when we play together we have great fun.. when i got them first and took them out of the box there was great excitement for all the family, my sisters, grand parents and cousins. they all wanted a go. and there was enough for everyone.

these instruments are of excellent quality and i can tell will last i long time. a bit longer than usual to arrive but worth the wait. enjoyable for children and adults.

i would definitely buy more Tidlo games at Amazon.co.uk.

and as per usual excellent service from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and very sweet, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Tidlo Musical Instrument Set (14 Pieces) (Toy)
These musical instruments have been given to my two year old for his birthday and they have been a great success!!! The items are well made, they are sturdy, very easy to handle, the design is lovely and most of all the noises they made are very sweet. I am very happy indeed so is my boy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sound, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tidlo Musical Instrument Set (14 Pieces) (Toy)
I got one for my son and he loved it so much I got more as gifts. Unlike some 'kids' toys' this actually produces pleasant sounds. If I were to gripe, the maracas aren't very loud. Anyway it's all wonderful quality and feels like it'll last long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the noise!, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Tidlo Musical Instrument Set (14 Pieces) (Toy)
I bought these for my 1 year old, I wouldn't recommend that they are allowed to use them until 3 (as recommended) but she loves making noise with them... and enjoys 'music time' with the family.

The shackers are a little quiet, but aside from that it's a wonderful set, and great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sound, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: Tidlo Musical Instrument Set (14 Pieces) (Toy)
Loved both the sound and size of these real little percussion instruments. Wood gives mellow rather than strident tones.Would recommend it for children 3-6years .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!!, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Tidlo Musical Instrument Set (14 Pieces) (Toy)
I bought these for my Granddaughter's 1st Birthday, she loved them. The instruments all make a lovely sound and are sturdy and well made. Excellent value for money, I would recommend them for any child.