4.0 out of 5 stars great for the car
This is my second travel mug from sagaform and i love them. they keep drinks safe in the car and warmer longer. unlike actual takeaway mugs they are cool enough not to burn ones hands too. Brilliant concept. I would like it to be a tad roomier inside, but i am greedy and I also realise that to retain the coole exterior and warm interior this would leave the whole a little...
Published on 30 Oct 2011 by C. Edwards

2.0 out of 5 stars Spills & breaks
I looks great but didn't hold as much as I hoped and broke very easily. The silcon top gave a taste to my tea and I didn't get another as I decided I wanted a container that couldn't spill the drink on the train
Published 11 months ago by K J Woodfine

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Serving like brand new, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Studio Takeaway Mug (Kitchen & Home)
Great mug. Still serving me like brand new after several months of use and still as beautiful. It never escapes notice...

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes fab present, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Studio Takeaway Mug (Kitchen & Home)
I was given this mug for my birthday and used it to make coffee for a friend whilkst out. She loved the mug so i bought her one for her birthday! She was thrilled! The mug is great for on the go mums! Keeps drink hot enough to drink when you want to. Recommend as a gift too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Studio Takeaway Mug (Kitchen & Home)
Got it for my 13 years old son as Cristmas stocking filler.Got used on the same day!so i think he likes it.Limitation-only keeps drink hot for approx 1-1.5 hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mug!, 2 Feb 2012
This review is from: Studio Takeaway Mug (Kitchen & Home)
Really pleased with this mug. I have been looking for an alternative to metallic tasting tea in insulated mugs for playground duty. Just the right size for me - I don't want a gallon of tea, just a normal cup. I've received lots of comments. Lid doesn't taste of rubber at all, just gave it a good wash before first use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 Sep 2011
Ciao Paola (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Studio Takeaway Mug (Kitchen & Home)
This smart striped mug is a life saver when you have made a hot drink but don't have time to drink it at home. It fits my car slot perfectly. Also,I can buy a takeaway coffee and pour it into the mug when on the road, much better than the hot cardboard mug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than cheap copies, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Studio Takeaway Mug (Kitchen & Home)
Stylish mug which keeps drinks hot for well over an hour. Be careful if you leave the lid on as your coffee will be very hot for the first 15 minutes and may burn your lips. Leaving the lid off resolves this if you intend to drink soon after filling it up.

Mug is coo to touch even when the drink is very hot.

Studio Takeaway Mug