5.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Shoreham Boots ... love them!
Published on 29 Aug 2012 by Ellen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good on 'traction'
Well, these boots do look nice. They fit quite snugly but ok for size and will probably stretch and hopefully soften up a bit. Not a very warm boot to wear, I can imagine getting cold toes when the temperature drops. For all this I give 2 stars.

Published on 20 Dec 2012 by KK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good on 'traction', 20 Dec 2012

What I am really upset about is the 'traction' sole. Having stepped out in the rain, I found myself slipping and sliding all over the place. Especially in the supermarket! Goodness knows how bad these boots will be in the ice and snow?! I especially bought them for this reason - to be comfortable and practical in bad weather conditions. I already have the high heeled Timberland boots with black rubber soles that have far more superior traction. I don't slip around at all in those. But being high heeled, I thought I needed a pair that would be good for stomping around in.

I am so disappointed. It was not until I wore them outside in the rain that I found out about the slipping around in the these boots so I now can't send them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Shoreham Boots ... love them!, 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: Timberland Women's Shoreham Tall Fold Down Boot Athletic Boots (Apparel)
Just received these boots the day after ordering with super fast free delivery ... thanks to Amazon. If you are looking for a comfortable but smart casual stylish boot I would recommend these. From the moment I put them on I felt comfortable with no pinching or other discomfort ... and they look great with the added bonus that you have the choice of folding the top fleecy part down for a different look. Non-slip sole to cope with wet/icy pavements. Fit fairly snugly at calf but enough room for skinny jeans or leggings. Possibly not roomy enough for very thick socks. I am a Size 4 1/2 - 5 and the Size 5 fitted perfectly. Love them!

3.0 out of 5 stars timberland has sizing issues, 24 Dec 2012
I would've kept these if they had fitted, but having previously tried a pair of Nellies in a 6 which were too small, thought I'd try these in a 6.5,as they were much cheaper in that size, but they were too big. Also a little tight round the calf which makes them bunch unattractively round the ankles. The real downer was the cost of returning them as the packaging size made it far more expensive. From now on will only buy shoes or clothing from amazon rather than a seller as the returns are free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas, 16 Jan 2013
Wife's Christmas present went down very well just in time for the bad weather she loves them good materials and well made what more can you expect from Timberland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 25 Nov 2012
Stylish ,comfortable and a great price ....looked just as good with cuffs up As down ....initially sent wrong size but customer care from this company excellent .....they phoned me ! And sent new boots 24 hrs later