4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but its not from 9 moths.
Published 21 months ago by E Coyne

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for infrequent use
This car seat is very challenging to fit so I would only recommend it if you intend to use it solely in one car - my husband and I are both technically minded but still struggled!
Published 4 months ago by HelenM

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but its not from 9 moths., 19 Oct 2012
This review is from: Fisher Price Safe Voyage Grow with Me Car Seat for 9 Months and Above (Black) (Baby Product)
The Fisher Price car seat, is good, no problems to install on the car, but they are not very good if your baby is too young. When I bought it my baby was 9 months and I thought would be good because he his a big baby. The problem is when he sleeps, doesn't have any support for his head. Everything else is good, just the information about the age of the baby should be changed.

4.0 out of 5 stars car seat not suited for 9 month old baby, 26 May 2013
The seat is well made but not suitable for a 9 month child, as advertised, as the head support cannot be lowered enough to give the vital support and protection of the baby.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 14 Jun 2014
Good it was what I expected. The car seat got delivered on time and easy to put together. Good and affordable

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 18 May 2014
K. M. Dodge (Uk) - See all my reviews
Easy to set up, easy to move between vehicles. Nice comfortable solid seat. Niece particularly likes the cup holder to place her drink within

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher price car seat, 23 April 2014
Good value and safe, I didn't trust the one I ha, but this one I feel my grand daughter is very safe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for infrequent use, 28 Feb 2014
The shoulder straps do not appear as secure or comfortable as other car seats we have used and you have to have them rather tight to ensure they don't slip from the child's shoulders, which causes my child problems if he is in the seat for longer than 30 minutes.
As other reviewers pointed out the seat belt buckle is very difficult to fasten, even with the most cooperative of children. In fact it's such a challenge that this is my main problem with the seat and had I known in advance it would have convinced me to buy a second, more expensive, Maxi Cosi car seat rather than this one as my spare.
Having said all that it's cheap, my child appears happy on short journeys and it appears safe - it does the job, but the design is poor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely child seat for in Granny's car, 22 Jan 2014
Mrs. J. Burke (UK) - See all my reviews
Nice comfy seat, easy to fit and my grandson loves it. Just what I needed for picking up my grandson from playgroup.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, light and cheap, 14 Jan 2014
Very nice and light, comfy enough. Head support not great for toddlers hence why 4 stars only. Apart from that very happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars F/P Safe Voyage carseat, 8 Jan 2014
Item received well within schedule and excellently packaged. It was assembled and fitted to car within 30 mins.and has performed admirably. The only blackspot was the cupholder which was impossible to fit correctly and just kept falling-off !!

2.0 out of 5 stars It can be improved., 26 Dec 2013
I bought this Baby seat a while ago, however I think for the price I paid for it I could have done better, the reason for that is the lower strap is not adjustable so when all three straps are combined it's very tight and the baby feels uncomfortable, also the upper part comes of straight away so when you take the seat out it and if you not careful it will fall on the ground and if its raining it will get wet and dirty, I would recommend tying a strap or a thick string. I have now got rid of this product and bought another brand. It looks good but it can improved.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›