on 2 February 2012
I have just bought a second pair of these sandals. They are super comfy and stylish too.They are a good fit even for wider feet!. Just right for walking without the pain! The pink ones are pretty , not at all like the usual dull colours of this type of footwear. I just love them.
on 27 September 2011
I've been looking everywhere for a comfy sandal like this. Its cool and secure, it looks good with jeans too.I've wide flat feet and they fit well.
on 7 December 2011
I love these! Bought them for a holiday with lots of walking and wore them non stop - so comfy. I'm normally a size 6.5 but bought 7 as no half sizes and they are fine. Would recommend.
on 8 August 2011
These are really great sandals. My job involves being on my feet all day in a very hot climate and I have found these sandals to be both stylish and really comfortable. I have ordered a second pair and my Mum has ordered some too !
on 1 July 2011
I am really pleased with these sandals which I purchased in pink. They are very strappy which makes them more stylish than the usual sport type/walking sandals. I wear them frequently for work which involves a lot of walking and my feet are still fresh at the end of the day! Would recommend.
on 4 September 2011
Very comfortable shoes and true to size. However, too much synthetic/plastic material which was not stated/clarified in the details and feet cannot breathe especially in hot weather.
on 5 January 2013
not very impressed with quality of this sandal. size 5 felt more like a six. returned them as needed great comfort for long walking holidays and these didn'nt feel good enough, bit too hard n rough.
on 17 March 2012
These sandals are great. I really enjoyed wearing them when the weather was good. They look very smart and are easy to wear.
on 21 June 2014
Arrived promptly, and well packaged.
product slightly lighter in colour than expected but nice. Sole size was fine, but the straps over the bridge have very little give so were a little tight (for me).

Unfortunately, I will have to contact the seller or manufacturer as the plastic link, linking the heel strap, snapped after only a few wears. Sold as a sport sandal, I was surprised they were not more hardy, as I am only wearing them to and from a bus stop - not hiking.
on 9 September 2011
value for money - would have been ideal if the sole was cushioned to make walking much more comfortable. Not ideal for older women or women with feet problem

See one answered question