5.0 out of 5 stars Sony MDREX50LPB earphones review
I am very pleased with these earphones, they seem good build/sound quality but only time will tell. When listning to music they do block out outside noise a bit, which I like. These seem better build quality than my Skullcandy Ink'D earphones, and I will test the sound quality for a while and update. They also can fit any ear size as it comes with various sized earbuds. I...
Published on 11 Nov 2011 by Mr Squid

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the gym
I needed a pair of earphones for the gym as my other Skull Candy earphones I think suffer from dodgy construction and I have always liked the reliability of Sony products. I do like the design of this product and they fit very comfortably in your ears way more than the generic straight cylindrical shape. My only gripe is the sound quality. The bass is decent and full but...
Published on 5 Dec 2011 by mister_jd

‹ Previous | 161 62 6390 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Headphones, 3 Jan 2013
Excellent pair of earphones, comfortable to use as you get three different size ear peices. Not quite the deep bass as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, great, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Sony Mid-Range In-Ear Headphones with Deep Bass for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black (Electronics)
Fits well in the ear. great sound quality, low price. Sent in rapid time. Would recommend to anyone, Enough said

5.0 out of 5 stars Thankyou Sony, 2 Jan 2013
Sound quality: 9/10
Durability: 8/10
Comfort: 10/10
Design: 9/10
Overall: 9/10

After ordering two in-ear earphones from Amazon that were JVC I promised never to buy JVC again after they broke within a month! These sony earphones are the nicest in ear earphones I've ever had, they're so comfy in my ear and don't cause any discomfort even after having them in for hours on end. The bass and sound quality is also amazing, it is very crisp! The design is also very classy though they do seem vulnerable to break, they have not and are actually durable. These are perfect earphones for a cheap cheap price making them a real bargain! I'd urge you to buy them! Sony won't let you down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony MDREX50LPB Earphones, 2 Jan 2013
I. W. Graham (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
I am delighted with these ear buds, value for money they are the tops. They are comfortable and do not fall out in normal circumstances (inc. Walking and cycling). The angled earpiece is excellent providing secure fit and comfort, as long as you remember they are left and right handed (check for the coloured dot on each earpiece). Sound quality is really good for this type of product; bass is adequate, mid range and treble are very good. Anyone looking for better quality needs to get real; you should not be looking in this price range nor using MP3/MP4 as a recording format. I have used more expensive earphones which don't come close to these. Construction and robustness are as you would expect from such a lightweight item. The wire thickness is about the same as other similar products but is nicely reinforced around the ear piece itself. Treated with respect they should last well. At this quality and price, even if they fail within the next few weeks I will still buy another pair. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars a sound purchase, 29 Dec 2012
clear stereo sound from my ipod although when walking the shape of my ears means that the buds can work loose occasionally.

5.0 out of 5 stars They do what it says on the box, 25 Dec 2012
Really acceptable sound at a really acceptable price. If you are likely to lose your headphones then this is your ccompromise, you can afford to lose these but the sound quality before you do is really good. Not top quality but not top dollar either. You won't want these if they never leave home.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product/, 24 Dec 2012
On time delivery, good product and I am fully satisfied. Product quality was as I aspected . Thank u thank u.. It has good bass and good sound

5.0 out of 5 stars sound quality, 21 Dec 2012
I bought these to replace my old earphones and was extremely pleased. The bass levels are excellent as is the noise cancellation and comfort. Best of all is the fact they are very reasonably priced. I'd highly recommend these earphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony BASSY, 21 Dec 2012
Got these pair of sony earphones over a year already ,they still looks like new ,never had a single problem with them, the sound clarity and bass is very similar to Beats earphones . worth every penny . will buy these again if needed :) Thanks Amazon from quick delivery and excellent service .

5.0 out of 5 stars *RAINBOWSHOES*, 20 Dec 2012
These sony earphones are fantastic, I have a black pair, lent them to my teenage son, who loved them too and had to buy him the white ones for his ipod. Sound great, good deep quality bass sound and fit in the ear really well, don't stick out at all, and really comfortable. I will always buy these sony earphones now that I have found the perfect ones! Reccommended!

‹ Previous | 161 62 6390 | Next ›