5.0 out of 5 stars Peace-of-mind cover
After shelling out close to £200 on a new Xbox console, spending an extra £36 to fully cover the console for 3 years, in case of accidents or the dreaded Red Ring of Death (RROD), was a no-brainer. Seeing how they cover a wide range of products, I'm actually a little annoyed I purchased my DSLR last year from another site, and so missed out on this cover...
Published on 16 Nov. 2011 by 9littlebees

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
seems to be adequate, haven't technically used it though
Published 7 months ago by john speirs

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace-of-mind cover, 16 Nov. 2011

Customer service: I accidentally sent the wrong Amazon invoice to get attached to my SquareTrade account, and phoned up to replace it with the proper one. Not only was the agent extremely helpful, he also stayed on the line with me until he could verify that the new invoice had arrived. This was completely unnecessary from his perspective, so full marks from me on going the extra mile.

I did a fair amount of investigating, to see other people's experiences, and there are plenty of reviews out there (ReviewCentre.com and the main SquareTrade page here on Amazon.co.uk which has over 300 reviews) where people have made claims without issue.

Needless to say, from other positive reviews and my own experience, I have no hesitation in recommending SquareTrade for peace-of-mind coverage of your electronics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranty, 9 Aug. 2012
Mrs. M. Stevens (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
A positive experience. Didn't dream I would need it, and wondered if £40 was being wasted but as it turns out, it was worth every penny. I received a 3DS as a gift and about 17months later my daughter 'flooded' it with water!! Just one phone call to Square Trade and 2 subsequent emails later in the space of about a week I received funds in the form of a code for Amazon to purchase a 3DS XL as mine was unrepairable. Have purchased another warranty for the new one too. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Way to buy a Warranty., 12 Jun. 2013
I bought my games console from Tesco .. never knew they had warranty's before until the assistant advised me to call their warranty helpline which i did. Got link sent via email to purchase this warranty and the price is brilliant value compared to anywhere else. I don't think i will ever shop anywhere different now for my warranties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great buy, 11 Feb. 2014
This will prevent major tantrums in the off chance the x machine thingy gets broken. A must for parental peace and quiet

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind, 28 Oct. 2013
I use this company for my Xbox 360 as it has broken down a few times and had to end up getting a replacement and although I haven't used the company yet it is a great company for piece of mind. The details where delivered quick and effectively and it was simple and easy to set up. Very Pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover., 19 Jun. 2014
I would highly recommend this substantial cover but the company do need to work on their website support. It took me ages to link the cover to my other warranties on their site.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic service again, 30 Jan. 2012
N. Smith (England, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is my second squaretrade warranty and the first class service wasn't just a one off!

The email confirmation was received within the hour, I uploaded my receipt online and received further confirmtion and finally I received written confirmation by post.

That's a lot of confirmation; but it's good to have the hard copy as well as the electronic version.

Obviously, I am unable to comment on the actual warranty service but I have no reason to believe it will differ from the service I have already received.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind, 2 Jan. 2013
Dj Ashman "Ashers" (Derby, England) - See all my reviews
A very good product and gives peace of mind as my children use this game console often. It is very easy to register the item with the company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and quality, 4 May 2014
Great price and quality, was looking for insurance and was helpfully down the side, I feel more secure now and it came quick in post

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Warranty Service, 29 Nov. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
From the get-go I got the impression that this was the place. The warranty terms and conditions are reasonable, clearly laid out, and explicit details are provided everywhere. The online system is intuitive and makes it easy to check on the details of any of your warranties. The fact that they cover both ADH and breakdown is excellent. My product can now rest in peace for at least 2 years past the default manufacturer warranty expiration date.

SquareTrade 3-Year Game Console Warranty Plus Accident Cover (£400-450 Items)