5.0 out of 5 stars Peace-of-mind cover
After shelling out close to 200 on a new Xbox console, spending an extra 36 to fully cover the console for 3 years, in case of accidents or the dreaded Red Ring of Death (RROD), was a no-brainer. Seeing how they cover a wide range of products, I'm actually a little annoyed I purchased my DSLR last year from another site, and so missed out on this cover...
Published on 16 Nov 2011 by 9littlebees

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to review
Its hard to review this product.
As other reviewers have posted, it difficult to know how good it is until you insured product fails. In my case its a game console. Its nice to have piece of mind with some sort of cover, especially as new consoles seem so unreliable these days. It was extremely simple to set up. They e-mail you cover document straight away...
Published 1 month ago by R. French

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace-of-mind cover, 16 Nov 2011
This review is from: SquareTrade 3-Year Game Console Warranty Plus Accident Cover (150-175 Items) (Video Game)

Customer service: I accidentally sent the wrong Amazon invoice to get attached to my SquareTrade account, and phoned up to replace it with the proper one. Not only was the agent extremely helpful, he also stayed on the line with me until he could verify that the new invoice had arrived. This was completely unnecessary from his perspective, so full marks from me on going the extra mile.

I did a fair amount of investigating, to see other people's experiences, and there are plenty of reviews out there (ReviewCentre.com and the main SquareTrade page here on Amazon.co.uk which has over 300 reviews) where people have made claims without issue.

Needless to say, from other positive reviews and my own experience, I have no hesitation in recommending SquareTrade for peace-of-mind coverage of your electronics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranty, 9 Aug 2012
Mrs. M. Stevens (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
A positive experience. Didn't dream I would need it, and wondered if 40 was being wasted but as it turns out, it was worth every penny. I received a 3DS as a gift and about 17months later my daughter 'flooded' it with water!! Just one phone call to Square Trade and 2 subsequent emails later in the space of about a week I received funds in the form of a code for Amazon to purchase a 3DS XL as mine was unrepairable. Have purchased another warranty for the new one too. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind, 28 Oct 2013
I use this company for my Xbox 360 as it has broken down a few times and had to end up getting a replacement and although I haven't used the company yet it is a great company for piece of mind. The details where delivered quick and effectively and it was simple and easy to set up. Very Pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Way to buy a Warranty., 12 Jun 2013
I bought my games console from Tesco .. never knew they had warranty's before until the assistant advised me to call their warranty helpline which i did. Got link sent via email to purchase this warranty and the price is brilliant value compared to anywhere else. I don't think i will ever shop anywhere different now for my warranties.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to review, 2 Mar 2014
R. French "LANDOR" (UK) - See all my reviews
Its hard to review this product.
If I ever use it, and I hope I don't, I will update this review on how it went.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great buy, 11 Feb 2014
This will prevent major tantrums in the off chance the x machine thingy gets broken. A must for parental peace and quiet

5.0 out of 5 stars Game console review, 24 Nov 2013
Excellent service, They even received an email to remind me I hadnt filled the all the warranty out very impressed

4.0 out of 5 stars Warranty, 29 Jan 2013
Hopefully I will not have to use this, but it seems to cover the equipment well, and was promptly sent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind, 2 Jan 2013
Dj Ashman "Ashers" (Derby, England) - See all my reviews
A very good product and gives peace of mind as my children use this game console often. It is very easy to register the item with the company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 18 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
One of the best prices for a 3 year warrenty on consoles so far, I haven't many that can beat them. I was given 299 cover on my PS Vita console which is pretty great, its more than enough really but I did buy a bundle and I think they took that into consideration. Great service too, they send out the warrently pretty fast and deal with your service without any fuss, well worth using.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa1306780)

SquareTrade 3-Year Game Console Warranty Plus Accident Cover (150-175 Items)
44.99