5.0 out of 5 stars Peace-of-mind cover
After shelling out close to 200 on a new Xbox console, spending an extra 36 to fully cover the console for 3 years, in case of accidents or the dreaded Red Ring of Death (RROD), was a no-brainer. Seeing how they cover a wide range of products, I'm actually a little annoyed I purchased my DSLR last year from another site, and so missed out on this cover...
Published on 16 Nov 2011 by 9littlebees

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to review
Its hard to review this product.
As other reviewers have posted, it difficult to know how good it is until you insured product fails. In my case its a game console. Its nice to have piece of mind with some sort of cover, especially as new consoles seem so unreliable these days. It was extremely simple to set up. They e-mail you cover document straight away...
Published 4 months ago by R. French

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace-of-mind cover, 16 Nov 2011

Customer service: I accidentally sent the wrong Amazon invoice to get attached to my SquareTrade account, and phoned up to replace it with the proper one. Not only was the agent extremely helpful, he also stayed on the line with me until he could verify that the new invoice had arrived. This was completely unnecessary from his perspective, so full marks from me on going the extra mile.

I did a fair amount of investigating, to see other people's experiences, and there are plenty of reviews out there (ReviewCentre.com and the main SquareTrade page here on Amazon.co.uk which has over 300 reviews) where people have made claims without issue.

Needless to say, from other positive reviews and my own experience, I have no hesitation in recommending SquareTrade for peace-of-mind coverage of your electronics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranty, 9 Aug 2012
Mrs. M. Stevens (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
A positive experience. Didn't dream I would need it, and wondered if 40 was being wasted but as it turns out, it was worth every penny. I received a 3DS as a gift and about 17months later my daughter 'flooded' it with water!! Just one phone call to Square Trade and 2 subsequent emails later in the space of about a week I received funds in the form of a code for Amazon to purchase a 3DS XL as mine was unrepairable. Have purchased another warranty for the new one too. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great buy, 11 Feb 2014
This will prevent major tantrums in the off chance the x machine thingy gets broken. A must for parental peace and quiet

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind, 28 Oct 2013
I use this company for my Xbox 360 as it has broken down a few times and had to end up getting a replacement and although I haven't used the company yet it is a great company for piece of mind. The details where delivered quick and effectively and it was simple and easy to set up. Very Pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Way to buy a Warranty., 12 Jun 2013
I bought my games console from Tesco .. never knew they had warranty's before until the assistant advised me to call their warranty helpline which i did. Got link sent via email to purchase this warranty and the price is brilliant value compared to anywhere else. I don't think i will ever shop anywhere different now for my warranties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Good idea to have

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover., 19 Jun 2014
I would highly recommend this substantial cover but the company do need to work on their website support. It took me ages to link the cover to my other warranties on their site.

5.0 out of 5 stars You'd be silly not to buy it., 10 May 2014
Mr. K. Short - See all my reviews
I have 2 young boys who love there gadgets but are somewhat accident prone. I have had to utilise my square trade warranty twice in the past and the service is excellent with little or no fuss involved. The price is very competitive and I wish I had invested in this type of warranty for some of my earlier purchases that have now beenscrapped due to accidental damage and become unuseable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and quality, 4 May 2014
Great price and quality, was looking for insurance and was helpfully down the side, I feel more secure now and it came quick in post

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to review, 2 Mar 2014
R. French "LANDOR" (UK) - See all my reviews
Its hard to review this product.
If I ever use it, and I hope I don't, I will update this review on how it went.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

SquareTrade 2-Year Game Console Warranty Plus Accident Cover (200-250 Items)
35.99