on 3 October 2012
Very good quality knives. Very sharp, perfect for all kitchen jobs. I would recommend them to all. Probably the best set I have ever bought.
on 31 July 2013
Nice set of three knives for everyday use.

Didn't realise how blunt my other knives had got till I bought these! Need to watch my fingers now :)

Arrived quickly from the seller. No problems at all with the purchase. Very happy so far.
on 14 February 2013
Absolutely superb - could not be better - tremendous value - high quality knives at an astonishingly good price -sharp as razors with very comfortable handles, good balance and neat sheathes.
on 21 June 2012
These knives are excellent.
Sharp and cut cleanly and the protective covers for when not in use are a brilliant idea.
I would definetly reccomend these knives to anyone.FAB !!
on 6 February 2013
Great sharp knives with good grip handles and covers for safety. Already recommended and purchased for other friends and family.
Nice cheapish set of knives which seem well made and easy to use. The scabbards are very handy - use them. You have to get used to a new knife. The knives we had were bluntish but okay. These are razor sharp and dangerous - initially. They say a new blade introduces itself... Be careful.
on 23 November 2012
These knives are amazing value for money. They are sturdy and very sharp. Using them to prepare my meal was a pleasure. They are also stylish and easy to clean. Each knife has a cover which is useful if you have children or vulnerable adults in your house. The covers are easy to clean. I can imagine these knives lasting a lifetime and I would reccommend them to new homeowners with small kitchens.
on 9 February 2013
Slicing, dicing, chopping fine
These knives do work a treat.
On veggies, fruit, potatoes,
Fresh herbs and meat.

I like the covers on their blades
Tho I have seen better ones.
Quite sharp, so watch your fingers...
Or you'll be all thumbs.
on 6 February 2013
Bought for my son who is a student and having to cook for himself. He told me they look great and cut really well. Maybe too sharp ha ha.
on 20 August 2013
Excellent knives - really sharp but don't put in the dishwasher as they go rusty. A little disappointing as we have only just bought a dishwasher after 35 years!