Size: 75ml|Change
Price:£50.00+ £3.98 shipping

on 18 December 2012
I consider Gucci flora to be a very sophisticated, sexy evening perfume. It smells amazing on the skin when it has settled, as opposed to smelling the tester cards in the shops. The perfume sprayed early evening will continue producing its sensual fragrance throughout the night.
If you're a guy reading this, you walk into boots and are overwhelmed by the vast array of perfume available. This is the one, its not in you're face Escada flowery, Boss orange fruity or Kashmiri mist deep musky. It's really classy and you can't go wrong with it.
Buy her this and she'll be jumping through hoops.
Written buy a guy who learned the hard way.
on 24 August 2009
Loved this. I saw it described somewhere as a 'young' perfume but I find it suits me and I am a MUCH older woman who usually prefers heavier,richer fragrances. it is long lasting as well. Very good price on Amazon too.