5.0 out of 5 stars The essential guide for bloggers
Nikki's guide to blogging covers all the basics of what you'll need to do to set up and maintain a successful blog - and there are plenty of additional tips in there that even an advanced user would find useful. Crucially though, the tone and layout of the book makes this a fun read, rather than a hard slog.

An essential read for anyone looking to succeed in...
Published on 4 July 2011 by Emma Cossey

3.0 out of 5 stars A useful bible fo how to start a blog
This book is pretty similar to the 30 days challenge.It will reply to all your basic questions about blogging for your business.
Published 8 months ago by Rachel

5.0 out of 5 stars The essential guide for bloggers, 4 July 2011
This review is from: 299 Steps to Blogging Heaven (Kindle Edition)

An essential read for anyone looking to succeed in the fast-paced world of blogging!

5.0 out of 5 stars 299 Steps to Blogging Heaven, 24 Jun 2012
Rob Scott (Pontefract, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 299 Steps to Blogging Heaven (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic book at a great price, it really helps to get you thinking about new blog posts and how to find content for you blog

4.0 out of 5 stars I Loved It, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: 299 Steps to Blogging Heaven (Kindle Edition)
I read this e-book on my Amazon Kindle some days ago and was super impressed. Nikki Pilkington’s 299 Steps To Blogging Heaven e-book covers all the relevant aspects of blogging. For only £1.53, you get relevant tips to take your blog to the next level. It is very informative, I took notes while reading it and I have started implementing all I learnt on my blogs and I have started noticing changes already.

This is a good book, I recommend it to every blogger trying to succeed in this fast paced business of blogging.

3.0 out of 5 stars A useful bible fo how to start a blog, 29 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A great value ebook that delivers results., 18 Sep 2012
This review is from: 299 Steps to Blogging Heaven (Kindle Edition)
I was already blogging when I read this book, but found it actually very useful. There were a few things cleared up for me, like the technical/etiquette differences between categories and tags, and how to use them effectively. It also taught me how to write effective titles for my blog postings, and this has increased targeted traffic to my site. She also gives you ideas for what to write about. I've seen an uplift in sales to my ebooks Internship Insider and TV Runner CV Template because I've implemented Nikki's advice and techniques.

299 Steps to Blogging Heaven