5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book
Excellent book,new ideas for squares not found in other books, great variety, ideal for both novice and experienced knitters. Wish this book had been around when I knitted my first throw !
Published on 7 Nov. 2011 by Margaret

2.0 out of 5 stars Baby Blankets
Very disappointed with two of the blanket patterns, each one I tried had terrible errors and therefore the knitting looked awful. As an experienced knitter n the end I chose one of these patterns and adapted it accordingly.
Published on 1 Feb. 2013 by R K Gayton

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 7 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Knitting pattern - KP137 - 3 baby blankets (Kindle Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars Baby Blankets, 1 Feb. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars easy patterns, 16 Mar. 2014
I made one for someone's pram and she loved it. The designs are easy to knit and enjoyable to complete. I would recommend all the patterns

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and vintage, 20 Jan. 2014
Simple patterns for new babies. Learners could make these. Very warm and snuggly. Always acceptable gifts for new mums. Choice of style.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 2 Feb. 2014
I chose this rating as they were so easy to knit,the bobble one is beautiful,great for people who don't like plain knitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 May 2015
I would giv it 5 star it was brilliant service

4.0 out of 5 stars Knitting pattern., 19 Feb. 2013
Its a knitting pattern, what more can I say. I will knit it. Its a knitting pattern, what more can I say. I will knit it.

Knitting pattern - KP137 - 3 baby blankets