5.0 out of 5 stars 6 months later - going strong
Published 13 months ago by cleopatras corsets

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for poolside shoes for a swimming teacher.
I'm a swimming teacher and I usually wear flip flops on poolside but after my last pair broke I decided to go for something designed for pools.

The shoe has good grip on the poolside so I don't think I'll be likely to slip over which is good but there are a few bad points to these shoes.

I'm size 5 normally but I got the 4.5 as it suggests to go...
Published 1 month ago by Alexandra Crossley

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 months later - going strong, 29 July 2013
I have written this 6 months after purchase. I am a daily sea swimmer off a very stony beach where some foot protection is a must. They have turned out to be perfect. Like others who recommended buying a size smaller I did. Even in icy winter sea water where, believe me, everything shrinks! they remained a good fit. During the recent heatwave I did find them tight to get on but otherwise no problem. I have never felt that they would ever come off while swimming. After almost daily use for 6 months they are as soft and supple as the day I bought them with no signs of rips or tears. Note: as with all products like these I never leave them in the sun as sunlight seems to affect the 'plastic'. Traditional aqua shoes made of wet suit fabrics are awful in turbulent seas for filling with sand which grinds away at your feet. The design of these with perforations all over the upper surfaces seem to self clean. Just the odd piece of seaweed. The best part is that after use they only need a quick rinse under the hot tap, wipe dry and they are ready for use. Aqua / wet suit shoes require a lot of flushing with clean water after use and then take for ever to dry, sometimes still damp the next day and at worst start to smell. I would highly recommend these for anybody who needs to cross surfaces which are not barefoot friendly to get into the water. My only observation is the soles are quite thin. This is ideal as it makes the shoes very light and I forget I have them on when swimming but possibly they would not be ideal to walk long distances. If these ever need to be replaced I would automatically buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to swim in, 8 Aug 2010
I often swim in rivers and from pebbly beaches, and these shoes really help me get in and out comfortably and safely. Unlike the ones with fabric uppers, these don't seem to affect my swimming at all and I never feel that they are about to slip off. They also drain well and are easy to put on and take off when wet.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, even better than expected, 24 Nov 2010
I've worn these in the local swimming pool as I hate touching the floor in bare feet. They are really good and stay on while swimming. Didn't take them on holiday due to space issues in the case....big mistake, could've really done with them on Plaka beach in Crete where it was rocky. I am going to buy my husband some as I am so impressed. They arrived extremely quickly too and I am happy with the price I paid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't have done without them, 10 July 2009
I bought these as they were recommended for use in the Maldives because of the coral. They worked a treat and fit really well.
However they are no good for walking on the sand as it gets in through the holes and rip your delicate skin to shreads.
My husband had the canvas type and they work better (but they don't look as good!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 18 Mar 2011
Corobceanu "Dimarouk" (UK) - See all my reviews
I was very reluctant when I purchased these shoes. They look (on picture) very rubbery so I thought it is going to be very hard to put them on an even more when the feet are wet - completely not the case!
Very light on the feet, they stay fixed, easy to wear in both the sand and water.
Great product would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Water shoes with versatility..., 7 Feb 2011
Swift delivery, got them in time for my holiday - Thank you.
Very happy with product, brought these for me and my partner-perfect fit and very comfortable and hard wearing - I sometimes forgot I had them on.
Perfect for large rocky coral areas and snorkeling. Our activities on holiday were unplanned and therefore we found many uses for them, I don't know what we we would have done without them.
Great product. Very pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars needs lube, 7 Feb 2011
The shoes fit fine but in order to get them on dry feet it is prudent to put a coating of say Nivea cream on the feet to assist

4.0 out of 5 stars Water shoes, 22 Feb 2011
Nice shoes. I used them to climb water falls and for swimming in the ocean. Nice shoes. The only negative thing: sand is exudating through little holes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 10 Aug 2010
These shoes work a treat. I bought them slightly smaller than I needed to make sure they were snug and this seemed to work very well. They stay on during an aerobics class and stop my feet from being de-gloved on the pool floor. And they are comfortable to wear to and from the pool too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cressi water shoes, 24 May 2011
I am a swimming teacher and need comfortable safe shoes. These are it! You can wear them in the water and when i am teaching from the side i need something with a good grip so i dont slip, again these are it. They dry easily and dont smell which some shoes can.They were recommended to me and in turn i recommend them to you. The only thing i will say is i needed a pair of size 4 but ordered a pair of 31/2 as they were a touch big

cressi Water Shoes