5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy :)
Perfect For My Big Ben And Holly Fan :) Such An Excellent Buy :) And Very Cheap :) Good Quality Toy Overall Excellent Product :)
Published 13 months ago by debbie

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining but very quiet
Published 22 months ago by SueB

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining but very quiet, 6 Sep 2012
This review is from: Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom 9 x 12 x 18cm Magic Phone (Muticolour) (Toy)
I bought this for my grand-daughters 2nd birthday as she loves Ben and Holly. When I showed her how it worked the sound level was very good but you have to take the paper at the bottom out which lowers the volume so that it can hardly be heard. Apparently this is to protect young ears. I had to put it up to my ear to hear it which sort of defeats the object as then you can't see the figures moving on the front. Maybe my ears are too old but I am certainly not hard of hearing. I only had to show her once how to put the discs in and she got the hang of it straight away and found where the discs are stored in the back. I am a little concerned at whether it will be very robust as feels quite a light plastic. However it wasn't that expensive and she seems to really like it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Magic phone, 30 Aug 2012
Good toy but just watch out for the tab which when pulled out reduces the volume. Thought it was faulty until we found the tab on the floor!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 17 Mar 2013
My daughter has barely touched it. Very disappointing. Sounds are distorted and very little to interact with. I wouldn't buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy :), 4 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little toy., 22 May 2013
My little girl loves the show, and this has become a firm fav , along with the Holly wand, out of her toys, Its durable and fun. I would recommend to friends with girls or boys of same age.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 13 May 2013
This product is a waste of money. My daughter found it a little boring and couldn't hear it very well. Even with the tab removed, it is just not very clear. Already lost all of the tabs!

4.0 out of 5 stars Traveller's friend, 18 Mar 2013
A tiny bit diddly for our 2 year old but great. Not too quiet which was a worry I had having read reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy, 10 Dec 2012
I'm so happy with this present it's ideal for Christmas especially a little girl that loves Ben and holly lots