on 18 September 2011
somehow my review didnt show when i sent it previously.
item arrived on time and well packaged with all cables etc, plugged in powered up, validated windows runs well. i have added another 2gb to memory but it runs fine with 1gb.
some cosmetic scratches on desktop but nothing major, good 19 inch lcd monitir,
to be honest where else can you buy a desktop,monitor,mouse,keyboard with win xp installed thses days for £100 ?
and it is probaly the quietest desktop i have ever owned. a bargain !!!
11 comment|76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 April 2012
If you want a simple computer for browsing and email then this will give you what you need at an affordable price.
on 10 August 2013
Well, this product is absolutely fantastic, I am a 13 year old girl I bought this computer out of my own savings.. I know a lot about technology and people reading this comment will say she's a child what does she know but I was raised seeing iphones, windows 8 laptops and tablets around me.. This laptop was very basic when it came, just a few apps, Msn, internet explorer, and alode of other apps that you don't give a damn about so yeah I soon upgradded it to a Youtube Pwning, Video Editing, Mega Fast, App filled godlike blasting computer, after a few hesitations when google never went up after restarting I realized you have to connect to your wifi again, I soon downloaded google chrome, morphox (voice changer - for my youtube vids) windows movie maker, and Free music downloader, yep free music.. This little refurbished computer can be loaded with fun. Only if you are smart and know how the complications of technical stuff work :) I was a bit dissapointed when I opened the packaging and saw the desktop with about 5 long visable scratches on the bottom, but that is not visable now the computer is set up :)
It comes with
17 inch moniter
Moniter Mains plug
Purple screwy plug that goes into moniter and then into the back of the PC
PC mains plug
Usb Mouse
Usb Dell keyboard
Network adapter -installation-CD-ROM
........
Also the Moniter mains plug it came with the top of the mains bit that goes in the wall I was bent so I had to bend it back into shape so it coud fit in the wall, easy peasy :)

I am happy with my purchase, When my 11 year old sister saves up a little tincy wincy bit more she will be purchasing this aswell,
Delivery arrived on time,
Well packaged
Well happy :)
Thanks!

-----------------------
------- EDIT ------
-------------------------

Well.. Only to realise the keyboard is US version. Thats the only negative, aswell as the millions of scratches on the desktop. :/ wasnt from the delivery to was from where its refurbished.. Oh well.
on 9 November 2011
My mums PC has recently died a death and I bought this to replace it. If your looking for a Basic no Frills PC you can't go wrong for this price. This is a total ferrari upgade machine to my mum and shes well chuffed with it, Thankyou!
on 23 July 2012
I work with a laptop and needed another non work pc to use at home and share with my children and husband, This desktop is a real bargain, in perfect condition with every lead, plug and wifi attachments which are required. I simply connected up and I was up and away - absolutely fantastic value and quality - not many things these days are this good. Great stuff amazon!
on 18 December 2012
Hi. The first computer I recieved didn't work and had to be sent back (very good service here) The replacement was full of IBM files and was very very slow, I took it to our local computer repair shop to have these files removed and they found a major fault, the computer was only running at a quarter speed as one of the GiGs? was laying in the bottom of the casing and when put back in place the the computer didn't work at all and so they had to replace it with a 1GB DDR-400 Memory.
The computer know works perfectly but at an extra cost of £65 which make the repaired computer sold to me turn into an expensive bargain.
i suppose I could have sent it back again, but i need a working computer
Thanks Alan Graham
on 28 February 2012
It was everything the seller said it would be. I just wanted a straight forward computer for home use and this is just perfect. It arrived the day after it was shipped, well packaged and when I set it up and switched on there were no problems. There were a few minor cosmetic scratches but when buying refurbished goods you expect that. I would definitely recomend this product and this seller.
on 15 November 2011
Nice computer, good condition ready to go. A very good way to get a second computer or repace your existing one at a budget price. Great value would buy again - thanks.
on 22 October 2011
I must start by commending the company whom I bought this PC from first of all: Rapid Solutions.

I was in need of a no-hassle PC as my old laptop had reached the end of its days. I saw this PC on amazon and for the price, it seemed like a bargain. I did, however, want to increase the specification a bit and so contacted one of the retailers, Rapid Solutions directly using the link on the seller's Amazon page. I requested my order via email and they contacted me almost immediately and even called me the next day. They sent me an invoice which I payed via PayPal. They were literally the nicest people you could do business with! Very helpful, courteous and polite. They were in constant contact with me via telephone to let me know that my order had shipped etc. They upped the spec and even gave me a free USB wireless dongle!

The PC came nicely packed and works just as I expected and I will definitely recommend them to my friends and buy from Rapid Solutions again. Other Amazon retailers could learn a few things from Rapid Solutions.

Great product, great service, great retailer. Thanks Rapid Solutions!
on 17 November 2011
I would just say that less than 100 pounds you cant find desktop pc in such a condition. Nice packing and Rapid solution are best. Go for it........