5.0 out of 5 stars desktop computer
somehow my review didnt show when i sent it previously.
item arrived on time and well packaged with all cables etc, plugged in powered up, validated windows runs well. i have added another 2gb to memory but it runs fine with 1gb.
some cosmetic scratches on desktop but nothing major, good 19 inch lcd monitir,
to be honest where else can you buy a...
Published on 18 Sep 2011 by brin

3.0 out of 5 stars Repaired IBM computer
Published 19 months ago by Alan Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars desktop computer, 18 Sep 2011
This review is from: WiFi Enabled IBM Desktop Computer, 17-inch LCD Screen, Keyboard, Mouse, Intel Pentium 4, Windows XP Professional
somehow my review didnt show when i sent it previously.
some cosmetic scratches on desktop but nothing major, good 19 inch lcd monitir,
to be honest where else can you buy a desktop,monitor,mouse,keyboard with win xp installed thses days for 100 ?
and it is probaly the quietest desktop i have ever owned. a bargain !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic Computer Kit, 21 April 2012
If you want a simple computer for browsing and email then this will give you what you need at an affordable price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good After purchase service, 6 Feb 2012
amal "HA" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Yes , very good after purchase service .I had a problem with my Power supply , these guys repair the system and sent me back very quickly .thank you .good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent Value for Money, 9 Nov 2011
My mums PC has recently died a death and I bought this to replace it. If your looking for a Basic no Frills PC you can't go wrong for this price. This is a total ferrari upgade machine to my mum and shes well chuffed with it, Thankyou!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 15 Nov 2011
Nice computer, good condition ready to go. A very good way to get a second computer or repace your existing one at a budget price. Great value would buy again - thanks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Repaired IBM computer, 18 Dec 2012
Hi. The first computer I recieved didn't work and had to be sent back (very good service here) The replacement was full of IBM files and was very very slow, I took it to our local computer repair shop to have these files removed and they found a major fault, the computer was only running at a quarter speed as one of the GiGs? was laying in the bottom of the casing and when put back in place the the computer didn't work at all and so they had to replace it with a 1GB DDR-400 Memory.
The computer know works perfectly but at an extra cost of 65 which make the repaired computer sold to me turn into an expensive bargain.
i suppose I could have sent it back again, but i need a working computer
Thanks Alan Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars Less than 100 pounds, 17 Nov 2011
I would just say that less than 100 pounds you cant find desktop pc in such a condition. Nice packing and Rapid solution are best. Go for it........

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant PC from a fantastic retailer: Rapid Solutions UK, 22 Oct 2011
I must start by commending the company whom I bought this PC from first of all: Rapid Solutions.

I was in need of a no-hassle PC as my old laptop had reached the end of its days. I saw this PC on amazon and for the price, it seemed like a bargain. I did, however, want to increase the specification a bit and so contacted one of the retailers, Rapid Solutions directly using the link on the seller's Amazon page. I requested my order via email and they contacted me almost immediately and even called me the next day. They sent me an invoice which I payed via PayPal. They were literally the nicest people you could do business with! Very helpful, courteous and polite. They were in constant contact with me via telephone to let me know that my order had shipped etc. They upped the spec and even gave me a free USB wireless dongle!

The PC came nicely packed and works just as I expected and I will definitely recommend them to my friends and buy from Rapid Solutions again. Other Amazon retailers could learn a few things from Rapid Solutions.

Great product, great service, great retailer. Thanks Rapid Solutions!

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Computer, 6 April 2012
I couldn't be more pleased with this product! It was quick arriving and very easy to unpack and setup (after you'd pulled off all the bubblewrap!) It took at least 10 minutes to setup, plug-in and connect to the wireless and I was already on the internet within 15mins!!! Very good product and I would buy it again and again. I would definitely recommend it to a friend who wanted a replacement computer or a new one at a cheap price. (I bought my product from Microdream)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 23 July 2012
I work with a laptop and needed another non work pc to use at home and share with my children and husband, This desktop is a real bargain, in perfect condition with every lead, plug and wifi attachments which are required. I simply connected up and I was up and away - absolutely fantastic value and quality - not many things these days are this good. Great stuff amazon!