5.0 out of 5 stars Very Clever and effective
Published on 3 Nov. 2011 by C-S

2.0 out of 5 stars badly made, breaks easy, but good while it lasts...
Published 21 months ago by ollie the forty

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Clever and effective, 3 Nov. 2011
Does exactly what I wanted. Can easily be mounted in any position. Good quality rubber legs clamp it into place whilst also able to withstand serious G-forces, with no hint that the legs will slip. Only big enough for I-pad so would not buy for anything larger? Bought to mount on side of aircraft and we have found that they grip I-pad securely in any place or position we need. Also very versatile and allows us to use as a desk stand when taken off of aircraft.

Seems like good quality - we have manipulated legs constantly and the rubber with internal supports still clamp and grip like new. Very impressed with this simple but clever product.

2.0 out of 5 stars badly made, breaks easy, but good while it lasts..., 13 May 2013
When I first opened the box I noticed it was a very compact, neat little design. Four weeks later I am left with a tablet stand that in fact, does not stand! At first it was amazing and I found many ways in which to use it (hanging up in bathroom, on the back of my car seat, hanging off my bedside lamp to watch a movie, etc...) but four weeks later I noticed one of the legs had stopped working, by that I mean had snapped clean off, the only thing holding it onto the main spine was the rubber outsides. And a mere five days later when I had just botched the broken leg the other four (used to prop it up) snapped, followed by my botched leg too. The item has failed me after just five weeks and I don't think I'll get this product or any other product from Breffo again, if you need a temporary stand capable of keeping up in the trickiest of places then this is the product for you, if you need it for a prelonged amount of time in which you use it IN ANY WAY then I would suggest spending your £22.59 on something else useful and capable of holding up a tablet... like a rock or your child.

Kindest regards, Breffo.

Ollie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Breffa stand, 30 Mar. 2013
Barbara Layton (London England) - See all my reviews
Needed a stand for face timing daughter in Oz. talking Akins friends and this was recommended.
Used it twice so far and make it so much easier to enjoy our chat. Hands free wonderful

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is, 2 Dec. 2012
I bought the for the Asus eeepad transformer tf101. It just about fits it but it could have done with having slightly longer legs/arms. I have not used it enough to fully comment on the durability but it does feel as though the wire that's in it will not last too long. It can be used ok as a stand but trying to fix the table to other objects is very fiddly due to the short length of the legs/arms. In summary happy enough with the product thus far, but it is was very expensive for what it is.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Special!, 10 July 2014
Not what I expected. Not really practical for everyday use

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it / Hate it, 30 May 2014
Bought this at Christmas so have had it a while before reviewing.

When it works: It clings onto anything - armchair arm my knee, desk edge etc. so it's great to use when say watching online tutorials and you need both hands. It's permenantly attached so I hold the free legs when just moving around or doing stuff. All in all very versatile and useful.

When it doesn't: You'll have read how easily it breaks - yup. First the back broke (the central thingy that the legs attach to) but I found I could still use it. Then one of the legs snapped but the rubber held it on so I can still use it. Currently I have 4 out of the 4 legs broken and I'm still using it. The broken ones are stretched tightly holding the iPad. Still for a product that I cannot fully rely on, it's expensive. If it stood up to the rigours of gentle use - I'd give it five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 21 May 2014
Marjorie Allan (Lanarkshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Fits my kindle fire hdx fine, as well as smaller tablets and readers. Hold securely over drawing boards and easels when using reference photos, also managed to fix it on a camera tripod. stands securely on most surfaces.

4.0 out of 5 stars good birthday present for teenager, 24 April 2014
chose this for a birthday present for 14 yr. old. As she lives in Poland I did not see her reaction but understand
that she was not sure at first what it was but when realisation sunk in she was thrilled to bits.

5.0 out of 5 stars good item, 17 Mar. 2014
It was a present, it seems to be what we wanted it to do but only when it is received and used will we really know!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour supplied!, 14 Mar. 2014
ChrisC (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
I ordered a pale blue one but received a rather garish purple one :o(
It does the job but I wanted the blue one to match my Kindle Paperweight Case.
I think it is expensive for what it is but hopefully will last. For my purposes it's okay, but I don't think the arms/legs are really long enough to hold a 10" tablet securely, especially if they are in a case.

Breffo Spiderpodium for Tablet - Graphite