on 7 January 2012
I was not sure what 200 gauge was. So I worked it through comparing supermarket labels. I came to the conclusion that this one would be ok. I wasnt disappointed. They are strong. Do not split, and cats and birds do not seem to get into them whilst you are forever waiting for the dustman to arrive! Wide enough and just that bit longer than your usual black sacks, which is ideal to make your own 'knot' in the top to tie up. This will be my second order. Highly recommend for general household use. Only the items from Crown Supplies are of this quality.
on 19 October 2014
Bought these thinking they would be a lot stronger than your normal bin liner and after reading the reviews I was convinced, however when I received them I was very disappointed. They are just as weak and not strong at all. These are NOT heavy duty!!! I'm sorry to say I would not recommend these to anyone.
on 5 April 2012
An extra thick black bag (200 gauge) that can take the strain when dealing with refuse that requires a stronger bag than your average roll of black bags. These bags do not come on a roll. In my case was looking for a bag that was large enough to make emptying the bin from a large dot4 cross cut shredder easy and are tough enough to be reused a number of times. Quick delivery too.
on 7 April 2014
Put simply, the bags are smaller and much weaker than advertised. The size of those I received was 11" x 18" x 37" and they are not any stronger that a cheap supermarket brand.

When I contacted the seller, this was their response "Hi, These are definitely the correct size and weight as we have sold 1000's of these. Thanks".

Not exactly the best customer experience you will ever have...
on 10 February 2014
Ordered these for a house move thinking they'd be strong enough, thick enough to put sofa cushions, pillows, stuff like that but equally strong enough to put garden rubbish in if necessary. Not suitable for any of that, no thicker or more robust that the usual ever thinner variety you find at the supermarket - complete waste of time and money - hey ho
on 13 April 2013
I wanted thick bin liners to put weeds in to make compost so needed the bags to be thick these are not as described they are normal bin liners, no good for what I needed. absolute rip off!!!!!!!!
on 13 January 2014
This is my third order of bin bags from this company. The first two orders were great - the bags were strong and thick. The third delivery (December 2013) was disappointing - it says 200 gauge but these bags are thin! How disappointing. I would rather pay more and get what I pay for. These are useless for my purposes.
on 27 December 2014
Ordered previously and received excellent strong bin bags. This time received very ordinary supermarket quality bin bags. Which explains the mixed reviews for this product: If you're lucky you'll receive the robust quality product, but if you're not lucky you'll receive an inferior product.

So go on then, all you gamblers, and order yourselves some bin bags....
on 11 January 2013
Brilliant strong bags without being excessively large and without feeling "Industrial or for commercial use. This is my second order and I am very pleased with them.
on 11 December 2014
I bought these in the hope that I could leave rubbish out of the wheelie bin without birds/foxes/cats ripping it to shreds. Unfortunately, while they're thicker than your average bin bags, they're not exactly "Extra heavy duty", and I wouldn't risk leaving them out.

As normal bin bags, they're nice, but they're not fit for any extra heavy duty purpose.