Colour: White|Change

on 20 January 2013
Great price. Just what I was looking for, a simple white shower curtain that's washable. Lovely fluid fabric unlike my previous one.
on 8 March 2013
Excellent quality and much better than those plastic ones.. soft and easy to wash. Should definitely last a while so much better value!
on 8 October 2013
Curtain as described, nice white not too bright bonus having new rings included to hang the curtains up. Good quality material used, altogether a good purchase.
on 13 May 2013
I've searched all over to get a decent shower curtain with right fittings and finally I found one, I've since bought more because they are such good quality.
on 8 January 2014
Wasn't long enough for a standard bath tub sadly, I was a little disappointing as the ceiling are of standard height. Please ensure you obtain correct measurements before purchasing.
on 8 August 2013
For the price, this is a great produce, i have bought similar shower curtains in the big names shops and paid triple the price, I wasnt expecting the curtain hooks (this was a nice touch).
on 4 September 2014
I am not able to review Sabichi shower curtain as the product sent to me was not Sabichi. It's another brand that starts with a 'S' which now escapes my memory. I didn't think of sending it back as I desperately needed a shower curtain at the time.

I can testify that whatever this piece of fabric is made of it's most definitely not water resistant, let alone waterproof or "solid" as it's advertised. Water would come straight through the other side and the floor gets all wet when you come out of the shower.

You will have better luck masking taping Tesco value kitchen rolls together and hanging it from the ceiling...

I hate to write negative review but this really is a disappointing product. Perhaps the real Sabichi is better but I guess I was not given the chance to find out.
on 9 July 2012
A bright white in a soft and silky material that is exactly what I wanted. The hooks that came with it were too big so I just used the ones I had. Perfect and great value.
on 28 December 2014
Useless as a shower curtain as it is not water proof - water goes straight through the curtain leaving as much water outside the bath as in.

Would definitely not recommend it.
on 1 April 2015
Water goes right through it!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable for a shower curtain, but sadly true. Don't waste your money on this product or distributor.