on 29 August 2013
If you're as into these kinds of books, Florence Schovel-Shin, The Secret, Wayne W. Dyer etc as I am, this is a great reminder of all the basic principals. It's a simple run-through of all the ideas in that genre. A how-to of living fully and manifesting effectively. I've definitely profited from reading it. I wouldn't start with it, but if you're into these books, it's a great way to re-focus your thoughts. It's really simply and well laid out. It's a quick hit of everything. Love that I found it and I've recommended it to like-minded friends.
on 13 October 2013
I read this after reading Wayne Dyers book Wishes Fulfilled where he referenced Neville Goddard whom I had not heard of before. Very simple and clear and am sure will be of interest to anyone interested in self involvement and making the world better for ourselves and for others. I intend to read it more than once. Very pleased I found it.
on 22 August 2013
Anything from this author is life changing. I recommend anything that he writes. He makes sense from scriptures and brings them to life.
on 28 January 2014
This book is AMAZING, makes so much sense, helps to understand and to feel, i feel like my eyes 'has been opened' !
Thank you !!!
on 24 May 2014
it will change your life in a very unexpected way, lovingly, poetically. joyfully. An absolutely awesome , setting you free. The most important thing - just practise what it tells you!!!
on 8 January 2014
Through Kindle it was delivered immediately but I think the book is interesting. It is also quite short. The purchase was okay but the product is not interesting for me anymore.
on 6 July 2014
I adore Neville Goddards teachings they make so much sense to me, they are life changing and bring peace and calm to life when you understand.
on 6 July 2014
Wow, this is the second Neville Goddard book I have read, and I wasn't disappointed at all with this amazing book.
on 3 November 2014
excellent superb wonderful fantasy come true
on 18 October 2014