5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible
This is quite simply Rise Against at its best. A truly amazing album, strong all the way through. My personal favourites are, satellite (my favourite song on the album) and endgame. Seriously, buy this album
Published on 22 Mar 2011 by Chamber the cartridge

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid but unspectacular
I love Rise Against. I own all of their albums and am listening to them all constantly, therefore when I heard about Endgame I pre-ordered it straight away. I had listened to Help Is On The Way on their website and was perhaps a little disappointed with the obvious poppiness of the track. I am a fan of Appeal to Reason, yet am more inclined to the previous heavier albums...
Published on 22 Mar 2011 by Rooster

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 22 Mar 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best albums of 2011, 26 Mar 2011
This review is from: Endgame (Audio CD)
I've never really listened to Rise Against in the past and I'm not usually a fan of political punk, but this CD is seriously good. It reminds me of the Offspring in places (and I used to love that band).

It's been played on the stereo at work at lot and it only took a couple of listens for me to get into it - it's pretty easily listening. Whether you're a fan of the band or not, you won't regret checking it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly Enjoyed!, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Endgame (Audio CD)
A fantastic album, from a great band, a vast change in direction for the bands music style but i believe its a step in the right direction. Love the album, love the band, Thoroughly Enjoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: Endgame (MP3 Download)
Probably the best album I've downloaded all year. Great sound quality to go with fantastic music. I'll be listening to this non stop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Album!, 16 Jun 2012
Drakos (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Endgame (Audio CD)
Rise Against being my favourite band. I instantly bought this the day it was released. An I gotta say... it's probably my favourite album by Rise Against yet! So many great songs from End game to my favourite on the album which is 'Wait for me'
What I truly love about Rise Against is that their songs have meaning, they teach us and show us about the worlds problems that many are too blind to see. Which made me love them. I also love the front cover of the album, one of the many but personally, this cover is my favourite out of them all.

A MUST buy for Rise Against fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought Appeal to Reason was good? This is twice as good, 22 April 2011
This review is from: Endgame (Audio CD)
I love this album. a really strong collection of songs, all just amazingly good. Broken mirrors and survivor guilt are two highlights, and have now become my two new favourite tracks from rise against. Buy this album if you like rise against, they've done an awesome job with this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid rock/punk with a message you won't be soon forgetting, 17 Mar 2011
This review is from: Endgame (Audio CD)
Now i'll be honest, i'm a pretty big Rise Against fan, owning the second album and every album onwards.
This being thier 6th album the band has changed a lot over the years.
What I can say is Rise Against have always had a strong message and in this album the message seems even bigger and darker than it ever has been.
A strange twist to this album is that, rather than being mixed up with crazy ambitious songs which can cause the song's meaning to get lost, it focuses on emotion and lyrical content. The vocals seem louder and the solid rock and punk sound of the album really pushes this out.
This album is artists expressing their message in a way they never have before.
Best tracks to me are Midnight Hands, Survivor Guilt, Broken Mirrors, Disparity by Design and Wait for me.

If you like rock or metal I definitely recommend this album, though it may be worth listening to some songs first so you really know what you are buying.

It's strange, I have a friend who's a fan of R&B, and then he liked over half of this metal album, so I believe that there is something here for everyone.

I wouldn't recommend this over some of the band's previous albums such as The sufferer and the witness, though if you want to look into this band their second, fourth or sixth albums are a good place to start.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 15 Mar 2011
D. Beetlestone (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Endgame (Audio CD)
Ive been a fan since Revolutions Per Minute and yes they've grown and changed as a band but with Endgame they are back to their best in my opinion. The songs are not as fast or as short as some older tracks but still have brilliant jump along tunes mixed with incredible lyrics. It is a certain grower if you cant get into it much at first. Stand out tracks are Architects, Broken Mirrors, Wait For Me and This Is Letting Go, which I just cant stop playing and singing along to at the top of my lungs. Overall a brilliant album after the slight disappointment of Appeal To Reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars two words OHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!, 14 Mar 2011
Mj Sullivan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Endgame (Audio CD)
All i have to say is GET THIS you will not be disapointed!

Help on way ofcourse is excellent

but ohhhh

MIdnight hand and Survior guilt ohhh now they are a treat

Ive not quite got into the rest but im sure i will!

5.0 out of 5 stars This album is totally amazing. Best album I have purchased all year, 4 Sep 2014
A. Walker (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Endgame (Audio CD)
Short version: This album is totally amazing. Best album I have purchased all year.

Bit Longer Version: After playing Watchdogs (you get a random music track every time you jump in to a car) I was hearing the second track on this album a lot (Help is on the Way) and decided I liked it so much I would by the album.

This album is full on, start to finish, no dud tracks. As with all reviews, they are guided by taste, but if you like any track from this album, you will probably like the entire album.

The first five tracks flow really well, and the the album slows a little, but in a good way.

Although the album is over 40 minutes, if flies by so fast it can feel a little short, but that is a good thing because it means it has really engaged the listener.

If you buy, I hope you enjoy it as much as me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Endgame
Endgame by Rise Against (Audio CD - 2011)