Price:£3.70+ Free shipping

on 7 December 2012
This set is very enjoyable to make and consists of a mixture of gummy and jelly sweets in a variety of fruit flavours. This set is slightly harder than the other kits I've tried, you have to measure the water extremely carefully, I added a little too much and as such the jellies didn't set properly (still tasted good though).

This set is suitable for kids of all ages and adults, and the instructions are very easy to follow as everything is colour coded and their are pictorial instructions. I would defiantly buy this again and would recommend it to anyone!
on 15 October 2013
My 12 year old loved this and immediately wanted to order more. We are pacing ourselves though - they are huge fun to make but they are edible and I'm sure they are almost all sugar! Sent from Japan!
on 17 October 2014
Interesting...we don't have anything like this in the UK as far as I am aware. Saw it and thought it looked fun so gave it a go. Great fun trying to mix it and put it all together. Quite fiddly so I don't see kids doing a spectacular job of this without supervision though. Not quite sure on the taste and texture of it, but worth it once for the novelty factor! Be prepared to wait a week or two for delivery though....but it is coming from Japan!
on 5 August 2015
My friend and I made this last night. Was really good fun! The textures are a bit weird, but the one like rice is best. It has a taste a bit like the original Ramune flavour soda. The other flavours are grape, orange, lemon, and other things which we couldn't identify. It didn't come out as neat as the picture on the box though–see attached photo! Good value for an hour of being silly with food.
review image
on 29 December 2013
I was expecting it to come after Christmas, having bought these kits in the past, however it came right on time which was a great surprise. It was very fun to make with loads of different components however the finished look wasn't as great as some others that I have done. The instructions are in Japanese however there are many youtube tutorials and you can get the gist from the pictures on the box. Overall, it was super fun to make and had lots of different flavours however I enjoy ones where you have more control over decoration.
on 28 May 2014
my kids ordered these and had a really fun time with them! the price was affordable too so i would recommend buying this because your kids will have fun
on 13 May 2014
This was really rather interesting, i watched my daughter make it and it looked fab...not quite so sure in the taste but she loved it, speedy delivery
on 27 March 2016
Great fun!

But it did take a while to come and I had a very eager 8 year old asking everyday if it has arrived yet!
It's best to watch a YouTube video before to make sure you are doing everything right
Tasted okay but can't expect much! Panda was the best part! Will be ordering other varieties

Heads up - this set is suitable for vegetarians!
review image
on 29 April 2014
As the title says, This is one of my favs.
Lots of different things to make and do, Some of it actually does taste nice too!
on 22 February 2016
This arrived incredibly fast, within a week. They had also included an origami star and a Japanese rice cracker which the kids loved trying. This seller is amazing and were much faster than another seller from whom I bought a similar product a month prior to which arrived after this. As for the product itself, the kids love trying these type of food making things- they never taste that nice, however the kids love the novelty of making them and tasting the results.