4.0 out of 5 stars A change from the norm
I was looking for a cheap-ish sports watch to help with timing my training for a half marathon.
This watch caught my eye as something a little different from the usual black/grey plastic offerings, so I gave it a go.
It arrived quickly and is a great little watch. Does everything I need and looks great
The face is a little smaller and the strap is a little...
Published 22 months ago by RobG

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch... but NOT for men!
Great features, especially the way you can store past times which is fantastic for such a cheap watch... however, this is NOT a man's watch at all! The strap is tiny! I don't have huge wrists at all, but I have to use the very last hole on the strap. Very disappointing as this is a great watch, but the strap is nowhere near big enough for a male!

Very...
Published 17 months ago by Gordz

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch... but NOT for men!, 28 Feb 2013
Gordz (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's Quartz Watch with Grey Dial Digital Display and Green Resin Strap SDB-100-3AEF (Watch)

Very misleading calling this a 'Men's watch', if you have an average wrist size or above, I would avoid this watch completely!

However, if you have small wrists or are female, then this watch is perfect and I would highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A change from the norm, 26 Sep 2012
The face is a little smaller and the strap is a little shorter than I was expecting though, which makes me think this is more of a chunky ladies watch (as advertised on other sites)

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely NOT a men's watch, 8 Aug 2013
This is a nice cheap watch, seems to work fine, I just needed something to time laps when training and it's great for that.
It is far too small to be a men's watch though, fits me perfectly and I am a small, slim woman - it would not be suitable for a lot of men.

5.0 out of 5 stars What he wanted, 20 Sep 2013
My husband wanted a watch for biking in all weather conditions and for at work, we read that it was on the small size which we agree however it doesnt look out of place on a male wrist. Good price really for what we was looking for

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 15 Sep 2013
Great value for money. Does exactly the same as the more expensive running watches do ... As previously said I think it is more of a ladies watch as its a brilliant fit for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, 19 Sep 2012
The product was what i expected and everything went well. I am very happy with my purchase and with the whole experience

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but easy to use and comfortable- perfect for a beginner runner!, 28 July 2013
Considering the price of this watch I wasn't expecting anything amazing, but I was pleasantly surprised! I would definitely say it is more suitable for a female than male as the style and size of the wristband is more suited to a smaller wrist. For a beginner runner like me it is perfect for checking the timings of your runs and I was also pleased to discover it also records the distance based on your entered stride length in KM. The display is easy to see and the buttons are easy to use but aren't over-sensitive so it is great for running when you may catch it accidentally. There are several settings including stopwatch, dual-time, lap-timer and alarm, but all are simple to use and the instructions are clear. Overall definitely worth the money!