4.0 out of 5 stars Good case
I bought this for my Sony Vaio Pro 13 Ultrabook, which is a bit thinner than the Mac Airbook thus the case has slightly too much room inside. This is solved by using the filling material it's been shipped with as padding.

The case seems very sturdy even though it's not heavy. The zip (which is shower proof) can be a bit difficult to open/close at times...
Published 11 months ago by NewGardener

1.0 out of 5 stars zipper broke
zip broke on corner. Check elsewhere on the internet as it's a known flaw. Won't buy again.
Published 8 months ago by winnie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Thule Mobile Crossover TAS113 Protective Transportation Case for 13" MacBook and MacBook Pro Laptops Semi-Rigid EVA Black (Personal Computers)

Overall I am really happy with this. The case with laptop in it goes into my handbag, and I have no worries about the computer being damaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great protection for my MacBook Pro, 12 Mar. 2014
This was much more expensive that some of the hard-shell covers available for MacBook Pros, however having read reviews of both types of cover, I decided to avoid the scratches which seem to come from dust/grit getting in under the hard shells, and opt for the slightly velvety lining of the Thule case. I keep my MacBook in it all the time (even when working), and the only feature I feel is missing is some diagonal straps (at the corners below the keyboard) to secure the cover to the MacBook when the MacBook is open - just in case it gets dropped, it might give the MacBook a fighting chance. The only internal strap secures the MacBook inside when it is closed (so the MacBook doesn't fall out when you unzip the cover). After spending the best part of 1k on a MacBook, I figured it's worth splashing out a bit extra to keep it safe when working/travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thule love it!., 15 May 2013
paul w (sunderland) - See all my reviews
I got this case to cover my macbook pro, it's sturdy and fits well, the product is very well made, If you love your macbook as I do then it should be a no brainer, don't waste your time and money looking and buying other covers. get this you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and great, 3 April 2014
Great does exactly what you expect it to do.
Fits my Macbook pro almost perfectly.
Actually pretty sturdy for a soft case. I expect it will take a few bumps.
Seems to be waterproof (Not fully) so no worries about a few splashes or rain.
You can leave it on your laptop when using it, the elastic in the hinge keeps the case tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truely rugged Laptop Case. Ideal for long term traveling where youe computer is physically abused a lot., 30 April 2013
S. H. Coulson (UK) - See all my reviews
This is just what I needed to protect my new Toshiba Ultrabook. My computer travels with me in my bicycle panniers so gets a lot of physical abuse. I have been seeking such a rugged case as this for a while. Having bought it it meets the bill perfectly. Much better than just a neoprene type sleeve. The zips are waterproof and really well made. the unti is a semi rigid plastic type material that really stands up to the rigors of the journey.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its good, but is it worth £50?, 25 Oct. 2013
I was slightly surprised as to how unpadded it is, I really doubt it could take much of a hit. But it does seem to be very water tight, could take a good soaking, and holds the laptop well inside it. You could probably add some extra padding if you wanted to on the inside. I just feel a may have been ripped off a little bit, doesn't look like £50 worth of case.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm using as a case for a Macbook Air..., 25 April 2014
... that already has a protective cover. The fit is good and the case leaves me feeling confident that my machine is protected and safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is pure armour designed for the real world!, 1 Aug. 2014
Very nicely designed case with excellent water proofing to protect my 13" MacPro retina from the bangs and crashes of a being a professional photographer! Yes you may say it's $$$ but you pay for what you get in life, and this is the best next thing to a Peli Case without the weight and bulk :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, 28 Nov. 2014
This is a really good case. It protects my notebook agains what I feared the most here in the UK: damage by rain. I've walked with in hand under the rain and it came out completely dry. Worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid case for my MacBook Air 13", 26 Nov. 2014
Good solid case for my MacBook Air 13".
Offers the protection I was looking for with the bonus of being able to use it in the case thanks to the clam shell design.
Very pleased.