on 3 May 2011
I usually find that after a while a pencil case starts to suffer from overfilling as pencils, pens, rubbers, etc. accumulate over time. Not so this little beauty. Seems to have almost unlimited capacity within...
on 12 January 2012
The Tardis-shaped pencil case arrived as I expected it. It is soft, so it does not look exactly like the image unless you crease the corners (which I don't think is necessary). It appears durable and the zipper works nicely. There's a LOT of space inside for pencils and other sundries. Very nice gift for my daughter, who loves the Doctor!
on 1 October 2013
Bit over priced for what it is. Cardboard interior support collapses with a few days' use and then the case collapses losing its Tardis like exterior shape..

Tardis design is brilliant though and the kids love it - so perhaps I am being overly critical. The primary user tells me it has a very spacious interior and holds far more pens and pencils then expected.
on 1 August 2012
Plastic and not very robust, this item lacks maybe a padded lining just to support and hold heavier pens. I was a
little disappointed at its overall asthetic value.
on 12 November 2013
I didn't know what to expect but found the quality to be poor. Not worth the money but can't find another anywhere else otherwise I would have returned it!
on 18 October 2013
I Love this I Needed a new pencil case for school and I Love DOCTOR WHO so it all went well.
Revived it on the day before It was due to come
on 30 December 2013
My grandson is a huge Dr Who fan so finding this item for him was just perfect. A great stocking filler.
on 28 September 2013
This is great - its really big and looks just like the Tardis. My 7 year old Dr Who fan loves it.
on 20 December 2011
This is officially the best pencil case ever. I can't fault it in any way, shape or form. Then again, I do adore Dr Who, and my last 6 or 7 purchases have been mainly comprised of Dr Who memorabilia...

In all seriousness though, I love this, and it's so perfect! Although I must say, it does keep mysteriously disappearing, and when I ask my friends if they've seen it, they all shrug and say it must have disappeared into another dimension ;)
on 6 July 2014
Brilliant! Really well made and has kept shape would buy again.

See one answered question