5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the packet.
Published 18 months ago by Julie Dent

3.0 out of 5 stars basically works, not terribly comfortable
they're fine, pick up noises - bought to help balance the radiators so would know when the water was coming through. hurts your ears after 5 minutes but hey they are cheap.
Published 10 months ago by robm

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the packet., 26 Jan 2013
Julie Dent (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: St John Ambulance Dual Head Stethoscope Black (Personal Care)
As a student nurse one of the things I have to be competent at is manual blood pressure. A stethoscope is require to do this, and although I had one with the kit I bought, I wanted an extra one, as in a lot of cases the freebies they give you tend to not work as well. Anyway this worked brilliant. It did exactly what I needed it to. The sounds I am listening for are clear and it seems to work as well as the expensive ones I have used on a hospital ward. I am very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece of kit, 25 May 2013
I'm not a medical person. I bought this item to help me identify the source of a mysterious 'click' that kept occurring in an area of the sitting room, possibly behind a wall (so I thought) in my house. Have you ever tried to put your ear up against a ceiling to source a weird noise? Well, with this item, you can.

With this great little product, I quickly identified the source of the problem as an electrical appliance in the room - and not behind the wall or in the ceiling at all. Saved me a fortune in builders' costs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for occasional use., 11 April 2013
Initially, I thought I was dead but trial & error tube adjustments worked.
Ear Pieces a bit uncomfortable -The spring action is keeping them closed tighter than you would really want and they are too big -especially as I have to 'stuff em in' quite deep to be able to hear anything.
Professional all day use would be horrible but occasional is fantastic value for money. Probably I just need better technique.

4.0 out of 5 stars good item, 18 July 2012
This item is good. delivery was fast. It comes in 3 bits that you just have to push in to each other easy tho.works perfect well worth the the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars basic good buy., 7 Sep 2013
Ms. Marlene Hurles (fife, scotland) - See all my reviews
good basic buy, bought as an educational toy for my nieces. would probably pay the same price for a toy one!

3.0 out of 5 stars basically works, not terribly comfortable, 8 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 May 2013
I bought this stethoscope for occasional use, and it is fine for this. However, the ear plugs are not very comfortable so I would not recommend this for someone who intends more frequent use.

4.0 out of 5 stars stethoscope, 25 Mar 2013
it,s good to keep a eye on your chest, we are having fun doing it, very good, worth getting one

5.0 out of 5 stars ok, 13 July 2014
good price shame about the extra postage

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Great. Ordered for daughter as a toy, she loves them

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›