on 1 November 2013
Having used disposable gloves all most daily for more than sixteen years, I recently decided to look on amazon, my first order I did not receive, looking for for products that are fulfilled by amazon is how I came across this brand, I am not disappointed having read the reviews (THANK YOU) purchased the x-large which are a little to big, any way I will know for when I re-order, I have used them in the preparing food, household cleaning with no problems. They are very good quality.

They were delivered very quickly, these will be my brand of chioce from now on, I will be ordering more cannot be without them now.

I have no hesitation in recommending this product.
on 28 June 2013
They fit perfectly and are strong enough for most tasks I have tried with them. Very happy with them and would buy again.
on 23 March 2014
I have only worn one pair and they are beyond my expectations..........which may be low but I think they were reasonable ones for disposable vinyl gloves.

I say I've only worn one pair but I have used that one pair on four different occasions so they are definitely hard wearing. 2 days painting, one day a bit of car maintenance and the fourth occasion clearing out the slime from the guttering and I think I'll still get more wear from the same pair.

I admit I did take them off carefully on each occasion as they stick a little from the sweat (too much information?) but come on, I'm getting more than my money's worth.

The only criticism which prevents 5 stars is the gloves I purchased are Extra Large Size but if they are extra large they are only just. But taking a dozen seconds or so of care in putting them on is not too taxing. Very pleased with them.
on 11 January 2015
The product is okay and could have been great but the rims around the wrist are too loose. If they were a tighter fit then it would stop any water leaking into the gloves when wearing them and you find that they are loose around the wrist in general so can feel bothersome to use. I was not too happy with them so decided to send them back and Amazon were amazing and refunded the amount straight away but asked me to keep them which I thought was a very nice gesture of good will so they worked out to be free which was very nice of Amazon, cannot fault their customer service! 5 stars to Amazon.
As for the product, if the wrist could be a made more elasticated so it fits firmly around the wrist they would be fantastic especially being associated with St John Ambulance.
on 3 July 2013
Excellent value, good quality and a great versatile protective through away glove that protects your hands and keeps them clean when doing unhygienic tasks while I the home or out and about. I would recommend to others.
on 17 April 2012
OK you can't get too excited about plastic gloves, but I've tried several brands for painting, cleaning and the like, and these are by far the best. They are stronger than most, well packed, so they don't snag on the serrated cardboard opening, and surprisingly durable. Unlike many of these products, they also seem to have no propensity for skin irritations when worn for long periods. This must be the least gripping review ever written in Amazon, but if you need plastic gloves, buy these!
These gloves are not like the nitrile ones which give a good degree of feel. Yet, there are times when such tuff gloves are very useful. They last longer and are fine for repeated toilet jobs if washed properly inbetween. Garden jobs aren't too bad either. These last quite well before they stick together!

If using these gloves or any other gloves for care purposes, you should was them as you'd wash your hands - they are not for your protection alone but the patient's too...
My fault really but these are a bit too large for my hands, I should have done a bit more measuring/research. Also the fit even if they were the right size would be a bit loose mainly down to the material used. Also I went for powdered because they make them easier to put on, however the powder can go everywhere when taking them off. You don't want to do is take them off and then do any work with your fingers before washing them.
on 22 July 2013
They are easy to put on. They are stronger than they look and are good value for money. Will buy again.
on 4 June 2016
It's wonderful that these gloves are pre-powdered as they reduce the effect of sweaty hands when worn for prolonged periods. I bought the XL sized gloves. They are perfect for my needs. I will without doubt buy these same gloves again. A brilliant product deserving of a full 5 star out of 5 review rating. I'm very very happy with this purchase.