5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, powder can cause problems
Published 5 months ago by Dabbler

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: St John Ambulance Vinyl Pre-Powdered Gloves X-Large (Box of 100) (Personal Care)
Having used disposable gloves all most daily for more than sixteen years, I recently decided to look on amazon, my first order I did not receive, looking for for products that are fulfilled by amazon is how I came across this brand, I am not disappointed having read the reviews (THANK YOU) purchased the x-large which are a little to big, any way I will know for when I re-order, I have used them in the preparing food, household cleaning with no problems. They are very good quality.

They were delivered very quickly, these will be my brand of chioce from now on, I will be ordering more cannot be without them now.

I have no hesitation in recommending this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 28 Jun 2013
They fit perfectly and are strong enough for most tasks I have tried with them. Very happy with them and would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 22 July 2013
They are easy to put on. They are stronger than they look and are good value for money. Will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars St Johns latex gloves, 3 July 2013
Excellent value, good quality and a great versatile protective through away glove that protects your hands and keeps them clean when doing unhygienic tasks while I the home or out and about. I would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 April 2012
OK you can't get too excited about plastic gloves, but I've tried several brands for painting, cleaning and the like, and these are by far the best. They are stronger than most, well packed, so they don't snag on the serrated cardboard opening, and surprisingly durable. Unlike many of these products, they also seem to have no propensity for skin irritations when worn for long periods. This must be the least gripping review ever written in Amazon, but if you need plastic gloves, buy these!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, powder can cause problems, 25 July 2014
Dabbler (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
My fault really but these are a bit too large for my hands, I should have done a bit more measuring/research. Also the fit even if they were the right size would be a bit loose mainly down to the material used. Also I went for powdered because they make them easier to put on, however the powder can go everywhere when taking them off. You don't want to do is take them off and then do any work with your fingers before washing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
very good product, does what it says.

5.0 out of 5 stars thick, 24 Jun 2014
Bjsmith (Taunton, Somerset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Much thicker than the usual gloves I buy, but nonetheless better protection. Bad side, a bit hot and sticky in hot weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars keep your hands clean, 19 Jun 2014
Excellent quality recommend extra large to assist ease of fitting, great for fence painting gardening and any need to protect your hands

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 Jun 2014
A really good product, great quality and value, as stated in ad will definitely use seller again and strongly advise you to do the same