on 9 June 2012
Great product for the car, have been using mine to drive and as a passenger, after it was recommended by a very experienced physio friend of mine. I have found it very helpful after my back surgery to help me in getting back into a car both as a passenger and then to drive again.
on 8 November 2013
Dealt with by backache in 2 days - brilliant!!! I would recommend this to anyone who spends a reasonable time each day sitting at a PC or any other desk bound activity.
on 21 April 2013
This does what it looks like it's going to do. I did not have product related problems like some reviewers claimed (I may have been lucky, or they may have been unlucky...). Me and the other people that tried it agreed that our chairs were better with the support than without it. It's not the same as to expect it to remove back pain completely!
on 18 March 2013
I cannot believe the difference this support has made to my comfort whist at work. Such a simple design yet so effective. Great price too!
on 1 April 2013
Quality piece of kit, cheap, works and makes sitting for long periods of time at the desk a sinch. Nice lumbar support
on 15 April 2013
well what can i say..very good item..stops your back aching whilst sat in your computer chair..and at this price its a bargain..buy one.i did.
on 20 February 2013
Considering this was cheaper than the other costmad back support unit on amazon, i thought it wouldnt be as effective.
I truly had back pain due to working at a desk all day. This support product has really helped, especially because I can slide it up and down the chair to support certain areas of my back.
I think its a bargain at this price and definitely effective.
on 13 January 2015
i bought it for work but havent used it yet as my mum is using it for her chair at home. she seems to like it and i will get another one for myself.
Worth the money and delivery time is short( always check estimated dispatch and delivery,guys!!).

Doesn't offer as much support as I'd hoped, but it's better than nothing! I think the boning structure could be doing with a little more reinforcement, given that it's supposed to support our entire lower back weight. But, as I said, it's better than nothing at all.
on 5 October 2015
The strap with which to secure the back support to the chair only goes around horizontally. This means it slips down and I need to readjust it throughout the day. When it stays in the right position, however, it is very comfortable and is helping my posture.