5.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are a little bit small
I always use M for my clothes, but I found that this particular hoodie is a little bit smaller than usual. It fits nice, but not as loosen as I would like. Maybe go for a bigger size if you are getting one of these, so when you wash it, it fits you perfectly.
Published 12 months ago by Lady J.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for 6ft+ and slim
The shoulders are quite wide and body short so not suitable for tall, thin people. Otherwise quality is OK. Generally wouldn't recommend purchase.
Published 1 month ago by Mr. Christopher P. Matthews

4.0 out of 5 stars more like ladies sizes. but nice hoody., 17 Mar 2014
Bought this for myself (a girl) in medium and fits perfect. Does the job for my power walking, not too thick so dont get sweaty. I bought the bright green one and I love the colour. There was not a logo on the front but i wasnt bothered. However my other half is a medium in mens clothes and there is no way that my hoody would fit him so would defo reccommend people buy a larger size. I was going to buy the small for myself but wasnt in stock in green so its a good job really as it would have been too small for me. As I bought it for myself its perfect but if i had bought this for my partner it would have been no good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Mar 2014
Slightly short at the wrists and the waist, but a size larger for a more comfortable fit if you are on the edge of your size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything is OK, 7 Mar 2014
The item came the day you told me...
It's too warm and good quality...
the badge is great...
it fits as I expected...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but small, 1 Mar 2014
Mr. B. Smith "Grey_orange_grey" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
Really nice hoody. Like others have said order up by one size. I ordered a small as i'm xs-s and it's still snug. Hoody is not embroidered, which is preferable for me but the picture shows embroidered logo. A bargain at this price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what my son needed, 17 Feb 2014
Good quality and a nice hoodie. Just what my son needed and for half the price of the hoodies he would like me to buy. Lovely colours too. This is the 3rd hoodie from Fruit of the Loom I have brought, and I am sure I will buy more....maybe for me this time

1.0 out of 5 stars My patience is slowly but surely getting tested at Amazon., 13 Feb 2014
There is no embroidered logo on the chest and stitching is irregular, consequently I have doubts as to the product's authenticity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 12 Feb 2014
For the price this is good quality, the top is equal in quality to goods bought for 20 +. Good shape and fit,good thickness of material, Vibrant colour although i haven't washed yet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the item i ordered., 12 Feb 2014
I ordered this particular top because it has the logo on the front. I have a few of these that I wear to work so I ordered some more because I knew it was of good quality. What arrived was a cheaper version without the logo so I have returned them. Normally amazon are spot on, but this time I'm disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok for me!!, 9 Feb 2014
I wanted some clothes to use before/after gym and this is perfect for that! fabric seems ok!!
Good package and deliver!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight foreward sweatshirt, 5 Feb 2014
I got exactly what I hoped for. Stays nice after being washed. Nice to have sweat shirts with no statements or add on them!

Fruit Of The Loom Hooded Sweat Men's Sweatshirt